RESEND: CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRY

Subject: Customer Service / Halo 4 LE: Missing Card for “DLC” /
Halo 4 Limited Edition: Missing Card for “Game Content Download” – Please forward to appropriate team… or please at least tell me whom to contact.

12-28-12

Dear Sirs,

I’d like to reach out to appropriate department… no one is getting back to me on the forums… This Christmas, got as a gift for my kids; I opened our Halo 4 / Microsoft Special Edition XBOX Console only to find that the Game Content Download card was not in the box. My son’s friend showed us his card and what’s missing… 1.) In-Game Skins: Emblem, 2.) Female Avatar Armor (Fotus), 3.) Male Avatar Armor (Fotus), 4.) Avatar Itme (Crawler).

I understand these items were supposed to come in this Special Edition Console of Halo 4. Best Buy has told me they’d exchange everything for me however they’ve sold out. Being in marketing myself, I know the managers and regional managers in Los Angeles, CA and I know they’re honest folk - they’ve sold out. They even opened a new game to see if they could give me that and there’s nothing but a subscription card inside.

Unable to find these items in MS-Xbox or HALO 4 marketplaces… I don’t believe they can be purchased; PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE… it would make my kids pretty darn happy… if this is the wrong department, can this please be directed to the right department.

Thank you in advance for your condiseration and whatever can be done.

Sincerely,

PDiankoff

Better to get a hold of Xbox, so give them a call

> Subject: Customer Service / Halo 4 LE: Missing Card for “DLC” /
> Halo 4 Limited Edition: Missing Card for “Game Content Download” – Please forward to appropriate team… or please at least tell me whom to contact.
>
> 12-28-12
>
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I’d like to reach out to appropriate department… no one is getting back to me on the forums… This Christmas, got as a gift for my kids; I opened our Halo 4 / Microsoft Special Edition XBOX Console only to find that the Game Content Download card was not in the box. My son’s friend showed us his card and what’s missing… 1.) In-Game Skins: Emblem, 2.) Female Avatar Armor (Fotus), 3.) Male Avatar Armor (Fotus), 4.) Avatar Itme (Crawler).
>
> I understand these items were supposed to come in this Special Edition Console of Halo 4. Best Buy has told me they’d exchange everything for me however they’ve sold out. Being in marketing myself, I know the managers and regional managers in Los Angeles, CA and I know they’re honest folk - they’ve sold out. They even opened a new game to see if they could give me that and there’s nothing but a subscription card inside.
>
> Unable to find these items in MS-Xbox or HALO 4 marketplaces… I don’t believe they can be purchased; PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE… it would make my kids pretty darn happy… if this is the wrong department, can this please be directed to the right department.
>
> Thank you in advance for your condiseration and whatever can be done.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> PDiankoff

If they are sold out there’s nothing you can do except to return the console and get your money back and buy it from another place.