Requisitions won-fail to show after game?

Greetz all…

I was playing Halo 5 about two hours ago, I did quite well, ending in first place. In the carnage report I saw listed that
I had won(?) 4 reg packs! Yet when I went to requisitions only two daily win packs were listed, not the 4 in the carnage
report! This is strange for several reasons, first for the reason that this past Monday I had won 5-6 Gold paks, and that
really surprised me!! Yet this morning, only half of the listed paks show? I down loaded the Windows 10 app for the Halo
carnage report and I’ve pasted the text from that report…

Halo Carnage

Warzone Firefight Daily Win
Win a match of any Warzone Firefight playlist in matchmaking
Warzone Firefight Daily Win Pack
Rewards…
Warzone Firefight Victory
100xp | Gold Pack
Warzone Daily Win
Warzone Daily Win Pack
Knight Slayer
100xp
Warzone Firefight Boss Hunter
100xp | Silver Pack
Big Game Hunter
100xp
Hunter Slayer
100xp

The 100xp | Gold Pack did not show, nor did the 100xp Silver Pack! Now am I misunderstanding the carnage report, or
was I ripped off? If I was ripped off, that is a bona-fide method to insure that I stop playing Warzone Firefight! If one is
to be cheated or shorted from the prizes that he has fought for!, then why bother playing for no reason? Unless of course
you like being ripped off, IF, that is what has happened…
Suggestions, opinions more then welcome…
Thank you for your attention.
MedMordor65

(P.S.)
Had some problems submitting this post, had to rename it! What’s up with that?

Well! I’m outraged to note that this event just repeated itself just a few minutes ago!

I supposedly ‘won’ these packs…

Halo Carnage
Win a match of any Warzone Firefight playlist in matchmaking
Rewards
Warzone Firefight Victory
100xp | Gold Pack
Warzone Daily Win
Warzone Daily Win Pack
Grunt Slayer
100xp

Only THIS time NONE of these packs appeared!!! My enthusiasm for Halo 5 has now dropped to rock bottom!!
I think that perhaps that I’ll stick to flight sims, no nonsense like this in flight sims!
Ende.

This has happened to me too. Seems to be random if I actually get the packs it displays or not.

It happens sometimes. The servers can be a little finicky.