Requim mission lich glitch

I can’t complete the campaign since every time I play the mission requim I am unable to ride the gravity lift up to the lich.

I tried doing this on co-op but still no gravity lift and I’m unable to jet pack up.

I never completed the campaign before and started on legendary and playing on legendary solo.

Do you mean the mission “Reclaimer?” There’s no Lich on Requiem.

this sounds…weird , extremely unlucky

Yeah.

I feel stupid now

Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.

Is it green or purplish?

> Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
>
> Is it green or purplish?

Green.

OP: I’m not really sure what to tell you. That sounds like an unfortunate glitch. Hopefully someone here has more expertise in this than myself.

> > Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
> >
> > Is it green or purplish?
>
> Green.

It actually changes color from purplish to green. So I need the OP to tell me what color his is. You saying green doesn’t help lol.

If it is purplish, you need to kill as many enemies as possible around the place which means ghosts and wraiths as well as the foot soldiers that come down the purple field.

After a certain amount the gravity field should change green and allow you up it.

So again OP. Is the gravity lift green or purplish?

> > > Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
> > >
> > > Is it green or purplish?
> >
> > Green.
>
> It actually changes color from purplish to green. So I need the OP to tell me what color his is. You saying green doesn’t help lol.
>
>
> If it is purplish, you need to kill as many enemies as possible around the place which means ghosts and wraiths as well as the foot soldiers that come down the purple field.
>
> After a certain amount the gravity field should change green and allow you up it.
>
> So again OP. Is the gravity lift green or purplish?

Oh, sorry. It’s been green for me every time and I just assumed that it was green across the board.

> Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
>
> Is it green or purplish?

there is no gravity field at all

> Oh, sorry. It’s been green for me every time and I just assumed that it was green across the board.

That’s fine. I always thought that two because I naturally killed all the ghosts and wraiths first. However last week I played the level for a mate and decided to run straight for it but soon found out it was purple and couldn’t go up it until a certain amount of enemies were dead. Then I went back and it was green.

> > Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
> >
> > Is it green or purplish?
>
> there is no gravity field at all

So it is hovering above and there is no field. Have any elites or grunts come down from it?

> > > Hey buddy. Can you tell me what color is the gravity field leading up to the liche.
> > >
> > > Is it green or purplish?
> >
> > there is no gravity field at all
>
> So it is hovering above and there is no field. Have any elites or grunts come down from it?

yeah it’s hovering there but there is that field but no enemies I can’t remember if I killed them or they weren’t there from the beginning

> yeah it’s hovering there <mark>but there is that field but</mark> no enemies I can’t remember if I killed them or they weren’t there from the beginning

So there is a field from it to the ground?

> > yeah it’s hovering there <mark>but there is that field but</mark> no enemies I can’t remember if I killed them or they weren’t there from the beginning
>
> So there is a field from it to the ground?

by field I meant the the land where the lich is above but the gravity isn’t there visually or usably

> by field I meant the the land where the lich is above but the gravity isn’t there visually or usably

OK. All I can think of is that a certain load zone has been missed or there could be some 1 in a million your console has some issue with that particular load.

What I can suggest is:

1. Kill all the wraiths and ghosts and see if it loads anything.

2. Run around and see if you can hit a ‘loading done’ and see if that helps it load the correct lift.

3. Don’t do any skips or jumps that may make the level go faster. This could be what is casing it to not load the zone.

4. Restart the level and try again.

Now the fact that you tried it in co-op and the same thing happened can mean one of two things in my books and I am aware of how this stuff works.

Either your console freakishly has an issue loading that lift and this does happen in games randomly. I know I had an issue with a Halo 2 load that wouldn’t work on my console yet I could do it on my mates console no prob.

Or

You are doing something that is skipping the loading of the lift. It could be simply jumping over certain rocks that could lead to a loading done not occurring.

Try the above steps and see if that fixes it. Otherwise if you have mate with Halo 4. Take your account to his place and try it on his console.

> > by field I meant the the land where the lich is above but the gravity isn’t there visually or usably
>
> OK. All I can think of is that a certain load zone has been missed or there could be some 1 in a million your console has some issue with that particular load.
>
> What I can suggest is:
>
> 1. Kill all the wraiths and ghosts and see if it loads anything.
>
> 2. Run around and see if you can hit a ‘loading done’ and see if that helps it load the correct lift.
>
> 3. Don’t do any skips or jumps that may make the level go faster. This could be what is casing it to not load the zone.
>
> 4. Restart the level and try again.
>
> Now the fact that you tried it in co-op and the same thing happened can mean one of two things in my books and I am aware of how this stuff works.
>
> Either your console freakishly has an issue loading that lift and this does happen in games randomly. I know I had an issue with a Halo 2 load that wouldn’t work on my console yet I could do it on my mates console no prob.
>
> Or
>
> You are doing something that is skipping the loading of the lift. It could be simply jumping over certain rocks that could lead to a loading done not occurring.
>
> Try the above steps and see if that fixes it. Otherwise if you have mate with Halo 4. Take your account to his place and try it on his console.

I tried all those steps days ago and still didn’t work. But thanks for the tips anyways,hopefully a dev will come see this and make patch.

It’s a pretty common glitch unfortunately.

> I tried all those steps days ago and still didn’t work. But thanks for the tips anyways,hopefully a dev will come see this and make patch.

No probs. Other then that it is a glitch and might need a repair.

> > I tried all those steps days ago and still didn’t work. But thanks for the tips anyways,hopefully a dev will come see this and make patch.
>
> No probs. Other then that it is a glitch and might need a repair.

hopefully soon.

Try borrowing as friends disk and see if it does the same thing on your xbox. If not, install your friends disk to your box, then just use your disk, and you should have no worries.