Requiem Archive II

I’ve got the code for the DSTT shoulders but when I enter them it tells me the code is invalid. Did I miss a cut off for use or something? Finished 15 Ops on Legendary Co-op

did you do all fifteen on legendary? I have in co-op and got it, or maybe you put the code in wrong it happens sometimes. I put it in wrong the first time then it worked after wards i tired it a second time.

I’ve done all 15 on legendary and I’m entering the code i see everywhere, all I get is a “Code Invalid” as if I was making it up.

i just got mine so it should work, did it on solo thao :S

anyone know how to get the rest of requiem II

and how much classified there is i am on 19/19

What are you 19? I only have 18. 2/10 Alpha Halo Archive. 4/4 Requiem Archive I. 1/1 Requiem Archive II. 3/3 Section 3 Archive. what am I missing that you have?

> What are you 19? I only have 18. 2/10 Alpha Halo Archive. 4/4 Requiem Archive I. 1/1 Requiem Archive II. 3/3 Section 3 Archive. what am I missing that you have?

There is 11 for Alpha halo archive. You unlock it after entering all CEA Terminal codes

snap

Heres the codes

ALPHA HALO ARCHIVE 11/11
REQUIEM ARCHIVE I 4/4
REQUIEM ARCHIVE II 1/1
SECTION 3 ARCHIVE 3/3

That is my so far.

There is as i can read in my ALPHA, 11 terminals mate.

Today my Requiem Archive 2 is saying 1/3. Says that for the chestpiece, the campaign needs to be completed solo on Legendary and to look at the glyphs.
And for the helmet it says 1000 war games need to be done and a code entered.

Go here and read the Classified link about the Stuff you where asking about here the link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified

Has any1 found the code for raider dstt for the chest?, i’ve been looking throughout campaing and haven’t found any glyphs.

Bump

A team is working on getting the glyph codes. For the next piece, you will need to do 1,000 wargames.

actually you would have needed the 1st DLC map pack to get 19 out of 19

Try this link for the codes: Click here

Anyone know the Requiem 2 torso and helmet codes yet? New “REQUIEM ARCHIVE II” is unlockable by the looks of it.

There is 23 different codes total for Waypoint only 1 of them is now inaccessible unless you put the code in before 343 took the code down.

Halo: CEA - 12 (11 terminals and 1 secret one the code is wakeupjohn if no one knows yet but it wont work.)

Halo 4 - 11 (currently counting more codes may come up. 4 Requiem Archive 1, 4 Requiem Archive 2 if it follows like the first one, and 3 Section 3.)

NOTE* I know most of this is obvious but this is for the people who don’t know yet.

P.S Something tells me there are possibly 4 or 5 for section 3 not sure but I have a hunch there is.

I have a little question, I found the Terminals on CEA but they still say I have to find the Terminal on or near Installation 04.

So do I got to access them again?

TO GET THE INSTALLAION CODES FROM HALO CE YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE TERMINAL VIDEOS AND ENTER THE CODES AT THE END OF THEM

I can’t find the requium 2 torso code. It says to look for posts on halowaypont but can’t find anything. I got the shoulders to work. I beat solo legendary. Can anyone help plz? Or give me a link?

The chest is going to take a while guys i think this one thing on mission 2 might have something to do with the code its on rally point bravo inside like a long bunker thingy you can hit x on it and cortana tells you what is says but its got forerunner symbols on it, it just seems like theres something to it