Requesting a mod (specilization code problem)

Hi iv been playing since the midnight premiere i have the special edition console and was had a problem. i dont have acess to the email that my specialization code was sent to. i hav played before the 20th of November. im 20 years old and have updated my email on my account. if i could have that code forwarded to my xbox message box id greatly appriciate it my gamertag is
Doom102
please if you can id love to get my specialization code sent to my new email or my xbox inbox. if you cant then i understant just let me know please

posting these threads wont help

All the codes have been sent. They won’t be resending them. Sorry dude.

it dosent hurt to try.im pretty sure i got it i just cant open my old email. iv changed my account to my new email. thy wouldent make a new code i just need the old code just sent to my xbox message center.

only chance i got of getting it anyways what do i got to loose?

Why are you not allowed to access your old email account? They were sent out by an automated system. There isn’t a way for them to resend select people the code to a new address.

it got hacked a long time ago. i should have updated it. but someone on live support said they might send it to my xbox account message box

This happened to my friend also. He couldn’t access his old email so he couldn’t get his code. He called Xbox to no avail. Sorry bud, looks like you will have to wait like everyone else

Codes have been sent, best you can do is thoroughly check your mail (spam, trash etc.) if you don’t find an email that says “Her is your free gift” or something of that nature then you’ll have to wait until they are publicly released. I’m aboard the same boat as well as thousands of others, so you’re not alone friend. Wear that 70 rank with pride!

im glad iv hit 70 man its just seeing if i can get my code or not. if they can send it to my xbox message box then id be plenty happy if not well i still have the game so eh X.X its all good im not mad im just seeing if i can get it or not

If it wasn’t able to go through to the old email then it would have been sent through Xbox Live messages. If you didn’t get it there (which obviously you didn’t or this thread wouldn’t exist) then most likely whoever hacked your old address now has it and are probably selling it on eBay.

Ive been playing since midnight launch i dont have acess to the email that my specialization code was sent to was my old one. i hav played before the 20th of November. im 20 years old and have updated my email on my account. if i could have that code forwarded to my xbox message box id greatly appriciate it my gamertag is
BIG BOY SLIM93
please if you can id love to get my specialization code sent to my new email or my xbox inbox.