Requesting a Locus helmet

Hey guys, I live 50 miles from any 7-eleven and I can’t even download the app. I was wondering if anyone had any spare locus codes. If you do could you PM me one? If not, that’s fine. I just figured I would give it a shot. Thanks!

i could help you do that, but it would take me about 3 days to get it because you need alot of points to unlock it. What do i get in return?

How do you unlock it?

Anything helps! I wish I had a code to trade you for it, most I have is a xbox live trial card.

Points? Please elaborate.

> Points? Please elaborate.

Elaborate what? All I have to trade for it is an xbox live trial card.

For the king of the hill app you need to capture “hills” which are 7-11’s you get 1 point for each store you hold for 1 hr, but you keep hold of the store until somebody else takes it back. So a round in that app is 1 hour, if you have like 10 hills and you keep them for a whole day you have 240 points. And you need like 100 points to unlock a code for the locus helmet. And getting 10 7-11’s are hard. Plus to capture a hill you need to remove it’s “shields” which takes 200 of your “ammo” to bring down, but thats only if your in the store, if you are away from the store your combat efficenty is halfed so it takes twice as much to take down. The only way to reload your “ammo” is to go to the store and scan doritos and mountain dews.

> i could help you do that, but it would take me about 3 days to get it because you need alot of points to unlock it. What do i get in return?

Was quoting this

Ah okay.

> i could help you do that, but it would take me about 3 days to get it because you need alot of points to unlock it. What do i get in return?

I’ll trade you a code for it. You want a Female spartan avatar armor?

> > i could help you do that, but it would take me about 3 days to get it because you need alot of points to unlock it. What do i get in return?
>
> I’ll trade you a code for it. You want a Female spartan avatar armor?

Not so fond of avatar stuff

Would you be interested in a 14 day trial of xbox live? Sorry I can’t offer anything better I live in Europe so can’t get near a 7-11.

Lol seems like my thread was hijacked!

bleh i guess ill do it for you guys, but it might take a week for 2 people so just add my gamertag if you want it

Dude if it’s going to be trouble, don’t worry about it.

its not trouble its just gonna take a while

Okay, thanks. I appreciate it.

Would be much appreciated if you could.