requested team classic

Heres what i say lets all get together and make the playlist the most it can be lets get the best Lockout,Pit, etc… remakes and bundle those with the Anniversary maps like Pennace, Battle Canyon etc… and combine that with Reflection and Pinnacle i say we can have maybe 15 or 16 maps to choose from but it has to be EPIC! using Active Camo and Overshields and increased jump height and speed but we need this it will bring people back to halo and team classic will be better than team slayer and who doesn’t like Lockout

and lets reuse only the good maps from the old team classic so no more laggy maps and lets have an improved Eclipse that more closely matches lockout and not blackout and i want all the jumps and shortcuts this time

The Six Classic maps, Altitude, Sanctum and Hematoma and Reflection are must be maps for the playlist.

The settings for CLASSIC should be no AAs, 120% speed, 125% jump and 200% gravity. 110% resistance and 90% melee for balancing. And the last thing: 200% shield/health recharge.

Gametype with the settings above(exept for 200% shield/health recharge :confused: )

yeah thats the spirit im working on editing Eclipse as we speak right now and making it feel more like halo 2 lockout than halo 3 blackout and i will post it in the forge classic remake thread but yeah we need the new maps coming out in Nov. and combine that with best of forge like the best maps Attitude etc. it would be epic

I agree , if Lockout is not in the new Classic playlist i’ll -Yoinking!- rage so hard .

Some forge maps are a must but we shouldn’t use too many , too much gray can be a bad thing .
But any map that was originally made from Forrunner Structure should be remade for the playlist . It only makes sense ya know ?

Not the remade to fit reach gameplay version of the maps, the names you mentioned, but the originals that are shipping with anniversary, they have their original names.

> The Six Classic maps, Altitude, Sanctum and Hematoma and Reflection are must be maps for the playlist.
>
> The settings for CLASSIC should be no AAs, 120% speed, 125% jump and 200% gravity. 110% resistance and 90% melee for balancing. And the last thing: 200% shield/health recharge.
>
> Gametype with the settings above(exept for 200% shield/health recharge :confused: )

150% gravity works well. 200% is okay, but not as good.

yeah i know lockout is a must for team classic i say we have eclipse, rat trap, prolonged, Prophet, whatever warlock is the best to choose from, then attitude, sanctum , the pit is a must if you know what i mean , then reflection, then the 6 new maps so all in all 15 maps in total which might sound like a lot but its worth it to have 4 k members on that playlist a day

and well if people are not liking a map thats on the playlist then take it out or trade it out i think all in all it prob be 12 maps showing up on a daily basis and the other 3 maps come up maybe only on the second screen or maybe have like a only when the pop is over 5 thousand does the map pop up type of deal

The ultimate classic playlist… This is a must.

yeah buddy im glad people on here are liking my ideas but i doubt we can make it seem like combat evolved or halo 2 but with the right kind of maps and Battle Canyon and others to come we can make it the best that we can im currently working on a lockout that i hope 343 will put in and it will have every jump and hiding spot so i cant wait