Request to show something Halo4 related

Spartans!!

This is the first time I am going to complain about this, But we really need to see something about Halo 4.

This is my way to tell the nice people at 343i That me and my fellow Spartans needs something to see before the year end.

Please 343i, Please Frank, Please MS, show us anything. A video? A picture? A picture of Master Chief? A picture of a level or anything in Halo 4.

10 years of full support and alot of time has been spent into Halo games. This will really make a great christmas present to all of us.

Please help this post stay alive and help to be apart of this Request by asking 343i to show us something.

Maybe this sounds silly to some of you, But I can not wait any longer without any info.

I love Halo, And am sure you all do. That is why we( You) are here right?

I hope i brought my point home.

Sorry for my bad English.

From Iraq

LEWAA 10 out.

Petitions are not allowed in the forums.

> Petitions are not allowed in the forums.

OK, How about now? Is it allowed enough ? :slight_smile:

Name it “Spartans Unite”…LOL jk

> Name it “Spartans Unite”…LOL jk

Lol… Good one :slight_smile:

I lol’d at how the OP started off with “Spartans!!”.

But, yeah brah… petitions aren’t allowed here. Just take off the word petition from the title and OP, then I believe you’re good to go.

> > Petitions are not allowed in the forums.
>
> OK, Do You have any idea what I can rename it? :slight_smile:

Even if you rename the thread, when your asking for people to post or sign in the thread it is considered a petition.
343i will decide when they will show a Halo 4 trailer. So be patient.

> I lol’d at how the OP started off with “Spartans!!”.
>
> But, yeah brah… petitions aren’t allowed here. Just take off the word petition from the title and OP, then I believe you’re good to go.

Lol, You all are Spartans right? Ohh, I forgot, There must be some Elite’s :smiley:

I took it off And I hope am good to go.

> > > Petitions are not allowed in the forums.
> >
> > OK, Do You have any idea what I can rename it? :slight_smile:
>
> Even if you rename the thread, when your asking for people to post or sign in the thread it is considered a petition.
> 343i will decide when they will show a Halo 4 trailer. So be patient.

I did some edits so I hope am good now.

We all now that 343 will show something when they decide to. That is not news.

Wouldn’t you be happy if they released something or anything before the year end?

Thank you for your guidance :slight_smile:

> Wouldn’t you be happy if they released something or anything before the year end?

Why of course I would. Doesn’t anyone in the community want to? But we can’t force 343 to show us something by the end of the year. They make the call, we just sit and stand by.

> Thank you for your guidance :slight_smile:

Your welcome :slight_smile:

> > Wouldn’t you be happy if they released something or anything before the year end?
>
> Why of course I would. Doesn’t anyone in the community want to? But we can’t force 343 to show us something by the end of the year. They make the call, we just sit and stand by.
>
>
>
> > Thank you for your guidance :slight_smile:
>
> Your welcome :slight_smile:

I know we can not force them, But asking is all we got right?

I know what I want for a Christmas present from 343i, And am just asking, Maybe we could get it you know :slight_smile:

we can probably expect something soon…
this is what Dan Callan (Mission Designer @Halo4) said over twitter:

> Nice night out with the 343 design team after a crazy week of polishing, bug fixing, making it fun for you, etc. Bonus math: 5 * 8 = 20soup

Maybe a Coverstory from gameinformer or something. But we srsly need some screens and infos.
With every halo, we already got infos and screens a few months later after the announcement at E3. But with Halo4? Still nothing :confused:

> we can probably expect something soon…
> this is what Dan Callan (Mission Designer @Halo4) said over twitter:
>
>
>
> > Nice night out with the 343 design team after a crazy week of polishing, bug fixing, making it fun for you, etc. Bonus math: 5 * 8 = 20soup
>
> Maybe a Coverstory from gameinformer or something. But we srsly need some screens and infos.
> With every halo, we already got infos and screens a few months later after the announcement at E3. But with Halo4? Still nothing :confused:

If there is one thing that I really hope to see, is if February’s Gameinformer issue has Halo 4 as their Cover Story.

> > we can probably expect something soon…
> > this is what Dan Callan (Mission Designer @Halo4) said over twitter:
> >
> >
> >
> > > Nice night out with the 343 design team after a crazy week of polishing, bug fixing, making it fun for you, etc. Bonus math: 5 * 8 = 20soup
> >
> > Maybe a Coverstory from gameinformer or something. But we srsly need some screens and infos.
> > With every halo, we already got infos and screens a few months later after the announcement at E3. But with Halo4? Still nothing :confused:
>
> If there is one thing that I really hope to see, is if February’s Gameinformer issue has Halo 4 as their Cover Story.

Man, That is almost two months of waiting, I don’t know if I can wait that long.

The only thing I play now is HCEA, Halo 4 is the only thing am looking forward to.

And Alan wake:D

> >
> >
> >
> > > Nice night out with the 343 design team after a crazy week of polishing, bug fixing, making it fun for you, etc. Bonus math: 5 * 8 = 20soup
> >
> > Maybe a Coverstory from gameinformer or something. But we srsly need some screens and infos.
> > With every halo, we already got infos and screens a few months later after the announcement at E3. But with Halo4? Still nothing :confused:
>
> If there is one thing that I really hope to see, is if February’s Gameinformer issue has Halo 4 as their Cover Story.

that would be really awesome!^^

> >
> >
> >
> >
>

That is my guess, actually. But if you mean the Mag that comes in February than its called the March Mag. lol sorry.

As javierbmr01 already stated, petitions are not allowed on the forum. Calling your petition a request does not change the principle of your OP. If you want to discuss or speculate about the next Halo 4 reveal I invite you to participate in this thread.