Request to 343 = No Kill-Cam for Snipers.

Hey this is a request I’d like to make to 343, although it is too late to make changes to the game, please can change it so that we do not have Kill-Cams for if someone dies by a Sniper, Beam Rifle or Binary.
I feel as if it is a detriment to the weapon itself, part of the skill is finding out where he’s shooting from. And it’s not like people camping with a Sniper is such a big problem, in fact it’s even less of a problem in Halo 4(As each Ordnance Drop brings random weapons each time).

They should have two playist for the same gamemode, One with Killcams The other Without.

To easy

why not make it optional?

> They should have two playist for the same gamemode, One with Killcams The other Without.

Wait what?

I don’t think kill cams will be on every game type…I could be wrong. But I’m hoping not.

I only saw kill cams in dominion. Maybe I just missed it, but from what I’ve seen, they’re gametype exclusive.

During the dominion commentary josh holmes said the killcams are gametype specific.

> I only saw kill cams in dominion. Maybe I just missed it, but from what I’ve seen, they’re gametype exclusive.

That’s because they’ve been added in the latest build. When josh was talking about it, he said they’ve added Kill-Cams but he didn’t say they were just in Dominion; obviously if it were, he would’ve said so.

> During the dominion commentary josh holmes said the killcams are gametype specific.

That’s awesome, I want them not to be for Sniper-Deaths though.

Kill cam is on,stop complaining about it.

> > I only saw kill cams in dominion. Maybe I just missed it, but from what I’ve seen, they’re gametype exclusive.
>
> That’s because they’ve been added in the latest build. When josh was talking about it, he said they’ve added Kill-Cams but he didn’t say they were just in Dominion; obviously if it were, he would’ve said so.

No killcams on the Solace gameplay, though. Probably Dominion only.

To return to the matter at hand:

No, that’s a bad idea. Snipers should be given incentives to stay on the move instead of camp. Besides, all players know where a sniper as soon as he fires is due to bullet trail anyway.

> To return to the matter at hand:
>
> No, that’s a bad idea. Snipers should be given incentives to stay on the move instead of camp. Besides, all players know where a sniper as soon as he fires is due to bullet trail anyway.

Exactly, if there’s a Bullet trail then there’s no point of a kill cam for Sniper Deaths.

> > To return to the matter at hand:
> >
> > No, that’s a bad idea. Snipers should be given incentives to stay on the move instead of camp. Besides, all players know where a sniper as soon as he fires is due to bullet trail anyway.
>
> Exactly, if there’s a Bullet trail then there’s no point of a kill cam for Sniper Deaths.

They shouldn’t do that. Snipers will be grudgekilled as much as anyone else that sits in a single place. Even though that’s how snipers should be, the game is supposed to be more fast paced, or something. It’d be better to keep moving.

> > During the dominion commentary josh holmes said the killcams are gametype specific.
>
> That’s awesome, I want them not to be for Sniper-Deaths though.

didn’t hear this but awesome, good too know

> > They should have two playist for the same gamemode, One with Killcams The other Without.
>
> Wait what?

They Should make it so if you want to play with killcams, Go into that playlist.

If you Don’t want to play with killcams then go into the playlist without killcams.

Does that help clarify?

At first I wasn’t very fond of the killcam, but as I play Halo 3 and Reach I find myself questioning my death five times a game. With the killcam, I can see how I died, so my death is justified.

343 has brought something new to the table for Halo, and I do not object.

Sniper School 101: Relocate

killcam its just forr dominion.

> > > They should have two playist for the same gamemode, One with Killcams The other Without.
> >
> > Wait what?
>
> They Should make it so if you want to play with killcams, Go into that playlist.
>
> If you Don’t want to play with killcams then go into the playlist without killcams.
>
>
> Does that help clarify?

No, because you said “gamemode”, we thought you meant one Dominion with kill cam, one Dominion without. Or something. Which is ridiculous.

> > > They should have two playist for the same gamemode, One with Killcams The other Without.
> >
> > Wait what?
>
> They Should make it so if you want to play with killcams, Go into that playlist.
>
> If you Don’t want to play with killcams then go into the playlist without killcams.
>
>
> Does that help clarify?

That is easily one of the worst ideas ever.