[Request] Requisition IDs in Requisition Pack

Hi there,

I have a request if some fields could be added to the requisition pack info regarding the following scenario.

Scenario:
A player has reached maximum level on the Loadout Assault Rifle commendation. The reward for this is the Assault Rifle Pack which, iirc, contains for instance the AR Start emblem. This emblem is a requisition that everybody unlocks when they get this pack.

Request:
What I would like to propose (if possible obviously), is that maybe the IDs of those fixed requisitions, that everybody unlocks through a certain commendation pack, are available through the Requisition packs. With that we can check the requisitions that the users have not unlocked yet and that they can unlock through working on the commendations.

Extra:
Maybe the Requisition Pack ID can also be added to the Requisition object itself.

Any thoughts? Is this feasible?

Cheers

Bump?

I have released an extension for Google Chrome (called Spartan Hub), this functionality would be something that I could use to improve it. For now I’ve been forced to scrape the waypoint website to gather information since the Requisition endpoint is a bit lacking in my opinion. Are there any plans for changing this endpoint up?

Cheers

Maybe I’m not understand fully, but there is the /commendation metadata endpoint which has the Loadout Assault Rifle commendation and more. Inside that a list of reqs obtained - http://pastebin.com/6dqBKTeL

Each commendation has a “levels” property, which has a “rewards” property and if valid will have requisitionPacks array of the req packs obtained.

Hi Thundernerd! Unfortunately, this isn’t something that we have planned for the near future. We will keep this in mind though. Thanks for the feedback!

> 2535409103990970;3:
> Maybe I’m not understand fully, but there is the /commendation metadata endpoint which has the Loadout Assault Rifle commendation and more. Inside that a list of reqs obtained - http://pastebin.com/6dqBKTeL
>
> Each commendation has a “levels” property, which has a “rewards” property and if valid will have requisitionPacks array of the req packs obtained.

It’s close to what I am asking for but not completely. The thing that I mentioned is that I’d like to know what these requisition packs contain. They have I believe some predetermined requisitions, and some random. I’d like to know what packs have packs have what (predetermined) requisitions in it!

> 2533274803816431;4:
> Hi Thundernerd! Unfortunately, this isn’t something that we have planned for the near future. We will keep this in mind though. Thanks for the feedback!

Alright, thanks for the heads up! I’ll keep checking back every now and then to see if I can use the API for anything :D. Keep up the good work!