Request: More emblems, stances, ect that are lore/game based

I would love a legendary emblem. I was surprised I did not get one for beating the campaign. Also Blue team kits, emblem, ect.

Other favorites for me are Naomi 010, ONI (black and red like the scorpion, plus the b&w symbol),

Vehicles and weapons: Phaeton Helios, The Answer, End Game, Nornfang, and Oathsworn.

BTW, nothing against cat ears, daisys, or anything else.

1 Like

i would say that more things based on lore would be excellent, especially for those who want to play as their favorite characters in the lore or even try to make their own machinamas when forge releases

1 Like

but at the same time
kinda silly things like cat ears, or even idk…a tutu would be funny
I mean you can make your spartan BRIGHT PINK so who cares about cats ears at this point

Still waiting for some Energy Sword poses. I know they exist. Come on Arbiter poses. Come on Infection poses. Come on taunt poses. A lot of poses can be made with the Energy Sword, but we don’t have customizable Energy Sword Coatings like MCC, yet…

1 Like

I love the Duelist. I would love to see a stance with that, plus more emblems.

1 Like

Variant poses could be cool too. Didn’t consider it. They’re not really radically different other than a color or pattern. They only spawn in Campaign though for now, so maybe future armor lockers could do that

1 Like

I would like if they would allow us to rotate the stances like H5. Don’t understand why that feature for stances didn’t return with them.