Request for the next Flight.

Puh puh puh pump up the aim assist!!! It was WAY to low in the last Flight.

No thanks. It felt fine.

I don’t really see why aim assist is much of a problem. I mean yeah at first when i started playing the preview it felt really weird but after a match or two it felt good to play, besides the sniper which is getting fixed.

Nah, I like it if there is less aim assist - it just need to be like Halo 3

> 2533274861263132;4:
> Nah, I like it if there is less aim assist - it just need to be like Halo 3

Halo 3 had quite a good amount of aim assist tbh.

Ranked playlist testing, with the settings they intend to use for ranking.

The ability to add increments of .1…POINT ONE… +/- for our sensitivity…I HATE that its .5 +/-…I move it up once…too fast…down once…too slow…wth am I to do? Been plagued with this damn issue forever…I just deal with it but I wish I didn’t have to.

I mean…it looks like I’m the only one that’s ever brought this up…made a thread about it that instantly got buried underneath people wanting female sports car versions of female Spartans…but I don’t believe anyone would complain about more control over your sensitivity settings…I wish this small detail would get looked at…but it seems very unlikely that anyone else cares I guess…

> 2533274807564865;1:
> Puh puh puh pump up the aim assist!!! It was WAY to low in the last Flight.

I don’t want to repeat my statement, also it’s maybe spamming wich i want neither^^

Here a already existent Thread about this Topic:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/official-statement-on-aim-assist/83a75e9b-fbc2-4815-a9f4-482b636cf666/posts

Really hope I get into this flight. Can anyone point me in the right direction for making sure I have my account all set up correctly to be invited?

> 2535433145807946;8:
> Really hope I get into this flight. Can anyone point me in the right direction for making sure I have my account all set up correctly to be invited?

Click on the Community tab, go to Halo Insider, and the first portion when you scroll down will ask if you want to sign up for the Insider stuff, including Flights. Make sure that everything is up to date and that your Dx Diag is current if you’re on PC, that you’re verified on your email, and that your account is connected to your Xbox if you’re on console. Basically, make sure everything is green on that page with checkmarks.

Though I think someone said that the 13th was the last day to sign up for the next flight but idk

> 2535433145807946;8:
> Really hope I get into this flight. Can anyone point me in the right direction for making sure I have my account all set up correctly to be invited?

On Halo Waypoint, click your profile icon and select Halo Insider from the drop down menu. If you haven’t set up your account already, it’s too late to get into the upcoming flight, the deadline was the 13th of September.

-edit- Ah, never mind, AgentMaryland93 already informed you

We’ll get to see the aim assist in a few days, thankfully. Maybe they tuned it some more. After all, they didn’t list every change they made in their after-flight address.