Request for Grifball in matchmaking playlist

Hey, 343 and fellow Halo nuts. I was reading the Halo bulletin, and bs angel said that we should drop by here and give any compliments/ideas, etc. Well, here I am. :stuck_out_tongue: First off, great job on Halo 4. TBH, I didn’t think I was going to like it. I’m a huge Bungie fan (still am), so I didn’t think that I’d like a Halo game that wasn’t made by Bungie. You guys came through for me, though. I have been thoroughly enjoying Halo 4, and I thank you for that.

However, I do have a few issues that I’d like to see resolved. One, and probably most important, is Grifball. Team Swat and Grifball were my two favorite game types in Halo: Reach, so I was deeply disappointed when I unwrapped and popped in Halo 4 to see that neither were in the regular playlist. This week, you’ve added in Team Swat for which I am grateful. But that still leaves out Grifball. I realize that you can do it through Custom Games, but I don’t usually have the ability to get a team together to play in Custom Games.

Thus, I request that you please permanently add Grifball to the regular playlist of Halo 4. I would be thoroughly thrilled, and I’m sure many of my fellow Grifball players would be, as well. I’d love to be able to go out hammer-smashing again with dem new physics and graphics.

I’d appreciate it if you’d give this consideration, for I miss playing the part of Sarge and chasing down Grif. :wink:

-Cal Jedi

You might want to respond here as well:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst137400_TELL-343---Halo-4-Playlist-Preferences.aspx

Ah. Great. I will. Thanks.

I agree. Grifball is always a ton of fun, but I don’t know enough people to get a custom game going. It’s a great break from the game after you’ve played a bunch of halo in one night. Grifball has so many improvements in H4, the ability to throw the ball is a huge addition and will add so much more into the strategy and gameplay, I can’t wait for it to become a playlist of it’s own.

I’m not a big grifball fan, but I was really surprised it wasn’t in there from the start.

> I’m not a big grifball fan, but I was really surprised it wasn’t in there from the start.

Grifball should have been in the playlists from the get go. Anyone who thinks its not that simple to make a griffball court clearly hasnt be playing Halo that long. Griffball was long before Halo Reach folks, try Halo 3. The concept is simple and making a court is even easier.

343 this NEEDS to be a perma list

100% agree here. Grifball was one of my favorite games in halo 3 and reach. It needs to come back, especially having a game type already written in for it.

Yeah, they really need to add some more permanent game modes than what they already have. GO GRIFFBALL!

I can’t wait for Grifball to be added to H4. Until then I’m mostly relying on Regicide and Spartan Ops to get me up to SR 50.
Just imagine if they ever decided to make Grifball into a real life sport. I’d just love to see something like that in the Olympic Games.

I agree completely! We need grifball!

we need girffball do plese 343

We’re working on tweaking settings and building maps first. The playlist will come soon enough.

GRIFBALL!

> I can’t wait for Grifball to be added to H4. Until then I’m mostly relying on Regicide and Spartan Ops to get me up to SR 50.
> Just imagine if they ever decided to make Grifball into a real life sport. I’d just love to see something like that in the Olympic Games.

You would like to watch people get killed in real life over a stupid sport? How Roman of you.

Grifball? Yes, please. We are waiting for it ;_;

grif ball should be added as well as firefight. Bots would be cool too for the people the people that dont have 7 friends at all times

We need grifball , Halo will not be complete without it!

Just a heads up, if 343 decides to throw in some grif I recommend speeding up the ball holder or unable sprint. the game type is in custom games on Erosion play it you’ll see what I mean!

5 v 5 grifball now please!

Let’s get ready to Grifball!!!