Request for Forge

Hello, I’d like to request many things but right now I’ll keep it to just this.

Please allow us to record audio via headsets. I’m planning a horror map for Infection and would like to be able to create audio diaries ala BioShock. This could also allow players to incorporate voice acting in custom campaigns which is something I hope we’re able to do.

> 2535434735240540;1:
> Hello, I’d like to request many things but right now I’ll keep it to just this.
>
> Please allow us to record audio via headsets. I’m planning a horror map for Infection and would like to be able to create audio diaries ala BioShock. This could also allow players to incorporate voice acting in custom campaigns which is something I hope we’re able to do.

This can be cool, but i can see some very, very horrible things coming out of this. Ive seen enough custom games in Halo 5 with very NSFW names and thumbnails, no need to add fuel to the fire.

> 2535447979542749;2:
> > 2535434735240540;1:
> > Hello, I’d like to request many things but right now I’ll keep it to just this.
> >
> > Please allow us to record audio via headsets. I’m planning a horror map for Infection and would like to be able to create audio diaries ala BioShock. This could also allow players to incorporate voice acting in custom campaigns which is something I hope we’re able to do.
>
> This can be cool, but i can see some very, very horrible things coming out of this. Ive seen enough custom games in Halo 5 with very NSFW names and thumbnails, no need to add fuel to the fire.

I know where you’re coming from but I feel like having a robust report and rating system is enough of a safeguard. I hate trolls but this feature would be really cool and useful, would be a shame to not do it because of the toxic few.

Someone could create really obscenely offensive messages in Forge regardless the answer isn’t to cut Forge, you can’t live in fear.

> 2535447979542749;2:
> > 2535434735240540;1:
> > Hello, I’d like to request many things but right now I’ll keep it to just this.
> >
> > Please allow us to record audio via headsets. I’m planning a horror map for Infection and would like to be able to create audio diaries ala BioShock. This could also allow players to incorporate voice acting in custom campaigns which is something I hope we’re able to do.
>
> This can be cool, but i can see some very, very horrible things coming out of this. Ive seen enough custom games in Halo 5 with very NSFW names and thumbnails, no need to add fuel to the fire.

The internet should not be censored :smiley:

Nobody I knew growing up was ruined by OG XBL haha

> 2535434735240540;1:
> Hello, I’d like to request many things but right now I’ll keep it to just this.
>
> Please allow us to record audio via headsets. I’m planning a horror map for Infection and would like to be able to create audio diaries ala BioShock. This could also allow players to incorporate voice acting in custom campaigns which is something I hope we’re able to do.

I’d rather not… like… Hear slurs all day.

As cool a feature as this would be - would be a nightmare to regulate.