Request a halo 5 custom game for me to create

Hey guys it’s Jokers and I LOVE making Gametypes in Halo (I’ve worked on a class-based gamemode in Halo 4 and designed Mike Myers in Every MCC game)
After seeing all the different game settings in Halo 5 (after celebrating for about 15 minutes) I had an idea
I would like to be given challenges by YOU GUYS to help me try and think of different gametypes to make in Halo 5
GUIDELINES TO GAMETYPE REQUESTS:

• Think outside the box! If you want a good example of something you could request, here’s a video from Ready Up Live - Feel free to be specific on some settings. If you just tell me to do a gametype then that really doesn’t help - GOOD EXAMPLE: Try making a Pac-Man gametype without strafing! (First off, you would be evil to request that! Second, this really helps me out with what I SHOULD be doing with this gametype) - BAD EXAMPLE: Do a slayer variant (What should I be changing!? I don’t know HOW you want me to do a slayer variant)So that’s about it guys! Feel free to request ANY gametype for me to make and I’ll be sure to also record gameplay of these gametypes in action! (I’m already planning the Pac-Man gametype :D)

Ice cream man, no spartan abilities just classic Ice cream man. Maybe teacher, cops n tobbers, fat kid, just a bunch of a classic custom games

Well I’m not a forger so I’m definitely having a friend do that

anever I’m talking about a gametype I can do RIGHT NOW when the game is released (non-forgeable gametypes)

Maybe Pac Man would be a juggernaut game type but juggernaut isn’t in the game, hope 343 would add it, I’m saying this because I don’t think it have a game type that it has good chemistry with, but I’m curious, what gametype are you using for Pacman for now?

Golden Gun!
Magnums only, headshots kill, no assassinations, no motion tracker, no shields, no ground pound.

Pac-man: im using slayer FFA

Golden gun: that sounds amazing! Definitely doing that first! :smiley:

> 2533274980443107;6:
> Pac-man: im using slayer FFA
>
> Golden gun: that sounds amazing! Definitely doing that first! :smiley:

Ah ok.

> 2533274980443107;6:
> Pac-man: im using slayer FFA
>
> Golden gun: that sounds amazing! Definitely doing that first! :smiley:

It’s been one of my favourite customs for years.
Bonus points for making everyone forced colour: gold.

> 2535442205094425;8:
> > 2533274980443107;6:
> > Pac-man: im using slayer FFA
> >
> > Golden gun: that sounds amazing! Definitely doing that first! :smiley:
>
>
> It’s been one of my favourite customs for years.
> Bonus points for making everyone forced colour: gold.

Hell yeah!