REQs

So I play warzone like once every other month, so should I sell all my power weapons and vehicles so I can cash in on some quick and easy REQ points or what?

Well I would only sell the ones you don’t use. If you haven’t competed your req collection, you will be getting more of the same weapons similar to the ones you sold off before. I personally wouldn’t as it’s so easy to get req points through firefight and warzone, but it’s up to you.

If your going to sell them, please for the sake of your own sanity use the google chrome extension.

Lol

Its so much faster to use, I dont have a link but I know someone does. (Assuming you already have google chrome)

lol thank you

It’s up to you, do what you want to do mate.

The scout hogs can be useful, in FF you can splatter in the first round. If you got a team in warzone, you can use a warthog to block doors of the armories in early game.
EDIT: can you tell us what are the REQs you don’t use?, maybe we can tell you some advice of a possible use. :slight_smile:
I leave you some examples:
Brute plasma rifles are really good against the grunt goblin, just shoot to the shield until it breaks and you can get a headshot, I previously used the sentinel beam, but the brute plasma rifle is better, use the regular one in heroic FF, and the other in Legendary or Mythic.
The sentinel beam is good against light vehicles like ghost, mongooses and warthogs.

Sell all common REQs, as well as all uncommon REQs as well (but keep Whiplash Railguns). That’s my opinion, but it’s up to you.

If you want req points I recommend playing warzone and using those reqs. warzone assault will be the most efficient, giving you the most rp and xp per hour.

Ultimately, it’s really up to you what you want to do.

I’d sell weapons and vehicles that you never use.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> If your going to sell them, please for the sake of your own sanity use the google chrome extension.
>
> Lol
>
> Its so much faster to use, I don’t have a link but I know someone does. (Assuming you already have google chrome)

Fine I’ll do the link.