Reqs We Need Added to Halo 5 MP

At the very least, variations of the Gravity Hammer and Falcon.

Variations of the Spectre, Revenant, Needle Rifle, and maybe some Promethean ground vehicles would be pretty cool too.

Please 343 add these to the game. Show us that truly anything is possible in Halo 5 mp.

I want to see the chopper brought back personally…

> 2533274813532905;2:
> I want to see the chopper brought back personally…

Agreed

I would love to have the Halo 4 ODST gen 2 armor added into Halo 5

> 2533274809797373;1:
> At the very least, variations of the Gravity Hammer and Falcon.
>
> Variations of the Spectre, Revenant, Needle Rifle, and maybe some Promethean ground vehicles would be pretty cool too.
>
> Please 343 add these to the game. Show us that truly anything is possible in Halo 5 mp.

> 2533274813532905;2:
> I want to see the chopper brought back personally…

> 2533274803137071;4:
> I would love to have the Halo 4 ODST gen 2 armor added into Halo 5

With the monthly content updates all of these just might be possible.

Brute stuff doesn’t fit with the feel of Halo 5. The only reason I said grav hammer is for grifball.

It might not fit with the feel, but this is the one time I get to say that it’s a game. The multiplayer is massive numbers of Spartans fighting each other. Just call it a reclaimed weapon or something?

Gravity hammer of what I understand is going to be a legendary warzone req weapon… along with the older rocket launcher and the assault pistol(I mean the magnum from halo CE)

Yeah I would like to see grifball come back as if not a permanent playlist then a weekend playlist too. But not halo 4 grifball more so halo 3/reach. The coolest thing I would like to see is the Hornet to make an appearance. It was such a cool flying vehicle in halo 3 and you saw them on that sky map in halo 4 flying in the city. Or the pelican from the spire on reach. So many things they could do.

The Grav Hammer is 100% going to return, they showed it on one episode of the sprint, however I would like a variant of the Grav Hammer, the Golf Club!

Falcon and/or hornet. We have no real transportation vehicle for warzone

So to add to my desire for the chopper to return. I was doing some reading in the species section, it says some of the brutes stayed with the Sangheili. And Jul 'Mdama has rebuilt some of the covenant. So To me that says the are brutes around, (just sort of ignored story wise (sad)) which means choppers!

As long as the we have a UNSC flying vehicle I’m fine.

> 2533274924490356;13:
> As long as the we have a UNSC flying vehicle I’m fine.

I’m also wanting one of these. They are fun too.