Reqs Stuck Retrieving Data for Second day

Reset xbox and router. is there another fox for this?

Wait a minute or two in the customization menu or the menu one level above for the reqs to load.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Wait a minute or two in the customization menu or the menu one level above for the reqs to load.

I’m having the same issue, but this suggestion doesn’t work. Waited over an hour after multiple game and console restarts, but still no luck. Does 343 support exist?

Make sure you are wired. If you start the game and are not getting sync errors, give a minute or two for the reqs to load into the game. Check that you have access to your reqs before you go into the matchmaking lobby.

This is what I do:
Wait 1 minute or two for the req’s to load. As long as you did not get any synchronization errors they will load. Goes like this Retrieving Data > Red error message > reqs load. if you get retrieving data or red error at start up, go back one screen wait 30 seconds, and then go back into your req inventory. Repeal until the req’s load. The req system is so bloated, it loads after the game has loaded.

If you are playing and you suddenly get the retrieving data message, the only thing I have found to work is to restart H5.

> 2533274793006016;3:
> > 2533274875982754;2:
> > Wait a minute or two in the customization menu or the menu one level above for the reqs to load.
>
>
> I’m having the same issue, but this suggestion doesn’t work. Waited over an hour after multiple game and console restarts, but still no luck. Does 343 support exist?

Make sure you are wired. If you start the game and are not getting sync errors, give a minute or two for the reqs to load into the game. Check that you have access to your reqs before you go into the matchmaking lobby.

This is what I do:
Wait 1 minute or two for the req’s to load. As long as you did not get any synchronization errors they will load. Goes like this Retrieving Data > Red error message > reqs load. if you get retrieving data or red error at start up, go back one screen wait 30 seconds, and then go back into your req inventory. Repeal until the req’s load. The req system is so bloated, it loads after the game has loaded.

If you are playing and you suddenly get the retrieving data message, the only thing I have found to work is to restart H5.

Mine has been like this for over a week. I have only been playing arena since I can’t access any of my reqs. And I’ve reset router, reset Xbox, re installed halo, and even deleted and recovered my account multiple times for each one. Still nothing. I’m guessing there is no fix at this point except to find a diff game to play.

> 2533274822672923;6:
> Mine has been like this for over a week. I have only been playing arena since I can’t access any of my reqs. And I’ve reset router, reset Xbox, re installed halo, and even deleted and recovered my account multiple times for each one. Still nothing. I’m guessing there is no fix at this point except to find a diff game to play.

I’m with you, this sucks…

I have now been stuck retrieving data for 3 weeks or more. Did everything on microsofts side and no fix. There is no 343 number as expected since they can’t even address their own forums. Guess I’ll get a refund on all my req packs I paid for by Microsoft since they offered. Thx 343 :+1: