REQs should be Forgeable

Im surprised this wasnt already in the game but there are alot of REQ weapons that Id love to forge with. So far all I see is the spnkr. Why not add the variations so players can get full access to the sandbox while forging. Surely explosive round Saws and rocket launchers that shoot clusters of hydra missiles are interesting and fun weapons to have in forge and can make for some new game modes.

I agree 100% the only reason I can see to keep that out of forge is so that is special when you unlock the wepon, but no. Id rather have it forgable
We dont need more limitations on this game than it already has there should be more freedom not less. IMHO every asset from a the sangheili statue in campaign to the spire in warzone and even the warzone maps themselves should be forgable, theres no excuse as to why they need to limit our expirience. Hardware limitations, I can understand but I seriously doubt that thats the case…

Your not the only one dissapointed buy this.

Agreed, I feel like putting REQ variants of vehicles and weapons would only add to the longevity of forge and help forgers create new gametypes and modes. Not to mention I could see how weapons like the Prophet’s Bane with a unique look could be useful for Machinima as well. I went into forge expecting to see a REQ category but couldnt find them anywhere and was definitely disappointed.

It’s probably coming in the January update. In the teaser, there’s that needle rifle carbine thing. Notice the fact that it’s on Truth? Req items in Forge confirmed!

> 2533274924023426;5:
> It’s probably coming in the January update. In the teaser, there’s that needle rifle carbine thing. Notice the fact that it’s on Truth? Req items in Forge confirmed!

I hope so! Imagine the possibilities! A custom infection gametype where infected players have “Vorpal talons” instead of average energy swords or a match of team snipers where everyones equipped with Nornfangs.

I think the reason they’re not forgable is because then people would just rush to custom games to use them instead of wasting their time/money grinding in Warzone/Arena or buying REQ packs.

Leaving them in Warzone keeps the money rolling in from those who pay and forces people to grind hours and hours keeping the multiplayer numbers up.

> 2533274814289862;7:
> I think the reason they’re not forgable is because then people would just rush to custom games to use them instead of wasting their time/money grinding in Warzone/Arena or buying REQ packs.
>
> Leaving them in Warzone keeps the money rolling in from those who pay and forces people to grind hours and hours keeping the multiplayer numbers up.

Most likely but armor and cosmetics would still need to be unlocked. Not to mention weapons are more abundant unlockables than permanent pieces like armor