Req's no longer give armor, have I hit my limit?

For a few days now I have been opening reqs (both silver and gold) only to get the usual req weapons but no armor mods or anything permanent. I have noticed that I have attained all of the armor ranging from normal to rare with a few ultra rare and legendary armor as well. Does this mean I capped off or something? The armor left to attain through reqs ranges from ultra rare to legendary.
I open a req pack to get two 1500 RP instead of a permanent item. I don’t have every item in any category but I do have a few.

Just hope this is temporary, kinda discouraging to get points in exchange for points, I am still getting weapons for use in WZ and stuff so its not like I’m getting ripped off or anything. Anyone go through the same here?

This is happening because you have every common, uncommon, and rare permanent unlock, there is nothing left for silver packs to give you. Note that “permanent unlock” includes everything such as armor, armor mods, stances, assassinations, weapon skins, and certifications.

So basically, yes you’ve hit the limit. You’ve finished your silver pack grind which is a big accomplishment and you should be proud you got that far and start focusing on the gold pack grind.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> This is happening because you have every common, uncommon, and rare permanent unlock, there is nothing left for silver packs to give you. Note that “permanent unlock” includes everything such as armor, armor mods, stances, assassinations, weapon skins, and certifications.
>
> So basically, yes you’ve hit the limit. You’ve finished your silver pack grind which is a big accomplishment and you should be proud you got that far and start focusing on the gold pack grind.

Awesome, thank you so much for the info! Did not think the silver would just stop giving like that.
Let the grind for gold begin, it’s time to get REQ’d.
Like John117 said. “I need a weapon”.