Reqs and postgame stats will not load

For several days I have been unable to use rp boosts, see my current req pts., use req cards in warzone and see postgame stats. All i get is a retrieving data pinwheel that at this point, is getting quite frustrating. I have tried everything on my end. From resetting my internet and xbox. (restarting game and hard reset xbox).

Has anyone else had a problem like this? If so, what are your recommendations to solve this issue?

Thanks

I get it from time to time. Normally doesn’t last more than 2 games. You say you’ve tried resetting things, but have you actually gone into your modem or router settings and making sure everything is optimized for Xbox use?

Yes I currently dmz my xbox and have an open NAT. I haven’t changed any settings and have had a great connection up until this point. I will look into that regardless and see if I have looked past something. Thanks for your help.

It might simply be an issue with your ISP and the servers of Xbox/ Halo.

im having the same issue

Keep getting, theres a problem with this playlist, can’t access reqs and can’t join playlist

I’m on day 2 now where I can not access REQs in warzone. I can only pistol and pick up what I can find.

Im onto day 3. Just logged in and still am getting the same retrieving data error. Have not been able to access anything. Still not sure what causes this or if there is a fix.

Same here. All reqs gone, only the retrieving data pinwheel of doom. Any hope or estimate on a fix?

Same for me, though it seems to only happen when I play with certain people on my friends list :S

This crap is happening to me again

Same here.

I have never seen such a crappy community service. They don’t reply to anyone, and we have straight no -Yoinking!- clue of what’s happening. If you don’t read us, what’s the point of having a game forum then? Explain this or fix your -Yoink- 343, but don’t take us for idiots.

I have the same issue. I was just playing a match and the post game data did not load and now I have no req points and I just used a boost duridng that match.

Sign out of your Xbox live profile sign back in and give halo about 1-3 minutes to load your data (req points,Spartan rank etc). It should work as it did for me and other people i gave advice to.

Same to me Won’t eve n show vday playlist

Oh ya weeks of nooo problem -Yoinking!- about timers and OP AI. I was so ready for new material. Thanks for the “No req” glitch. I am using my imagination, that each round is futile and I’ll never get another req unless someone drops a weapon out of their cold dead hands

> 2533274925234176;14:
> Sign out of your Xbox live profile sign back in and give halo about 1-3 minutes to load your data (req points,Spartan rank etc). It should work as it did for me and other people i gave advice to.

Thanks