Reqpackless warzone

To be honest, I actually enjoyed warzone and would love to see it again in infinite–without the req pack garbage. No pay to win, please. But I think if they gave access to all sorts of guns, vehicles, and powerups through a fair and balanced way, that would be cool. I think infinite would benefit from a bigger-than-big team battle gamemode. I loved the bossfights and hordes of enemies to plow through along with the sort of “base wars” against other players.

I mean Halo Infinite is being designed to be a “long term” game. I think they’re planning to develop and add to it for at least five years so who knows what the future holds?

I think the idea would be interesting, but honestly I would rather them design something else from the ground up. Warzone didn’t really captivate me and REQs were far from the reason.

> 2533275034302112;1:
> To be honest, I actually enjoyed warzone and would love to see it again in infinite–without the req pack garbage. No pay to win, please. But I think if they gave access to all sorts of guns, vehicles, and powerups through a fair and balanced way, that would be cool. I think infinite would benefit from a bigger-than-big team battle gamemode. I loved the bossfights and hordes of enemies to plow through along with the sort of “base wars” against other players.

thats the only playlist i liked on halo 5 :slight_smile:

I would like it but differently. First, I don’t think the req system will come back, so every player should have access to the same weapon and vehicle, in fonction of the avancement of the game (few at the begining, all at the end), and without difference between good an bad players (It’s annoying to lose against better armed players)
Then, change the objectives and bring some novelties.
Finally, no more bot to kill to winn some points, it’s annoying to hurt a bot but the ennemi finish him

Yeah, I wouldn’t be opposed to a Req-pack less Warzone. That said, I want to see how BTB 2.0 pans out first.

If Warzone did return Req-less, tying weapons and vehicles, and their variants to in-game tiers. Which you then unlock by taking down bosses and killing enemy Spartans, could work.

But at the end of the day, I just want to wait and see what kind of PVE or PVPVE mode 343i come up with, it could be better than Warzone or firefight.

Invasion, BTB, Firefight. There!
Well upg amount of players to 18 vs 18/ max 36.

And we could get:
Grand Invasion, Giant Team Battle and Brutal Firefight.

Again it depends on the server buckets, demand and so on, so forth.

> 2533274852314926;6:
> Yeah, I wouldn’t be opposed to a Req-pack less Warzone. That said, I want to see how BTB 2.0 pans out first.
>
> If Warzone did return Req-less, tying weapons and vehicles, and their variants to in-game tiers. Which you then unlock by taking down bosses and killing enemy Spartans, could work.
>
> But at the end of the day, I just want to wait and see what kind of PVE or PVPVE mode 343i come up with, it could be better than Warzone or firefight.

Exactly. They are pushing BTB 2.0 so they must have a new game mode within it. If not then they might have a different game type entirely.

I agree, I think war zone wasn’t a completely bad idea, just don’t carry over req packs.