Req

Please 343, buy more than one package at a time with req points, be able to sell more than one unit of one item at a time, reduce req of beam eifle and halo beam rifle 2 to 5, reduce req Weapons with bayonet for 7, add damage to vehicles I rb halo 2 because it is a legendary weapon

These don’t sound like support issues; they sound like suggestions for Halo 5. Moving to appropriate forum.

I can agree with regular snipers being level 5 but not the bayonet for level 7, just leave it alone at 8.

some of those are good ideas. but a better idea is to just remove bayonet

> 2533274831470214;1:
> Please 343, buy more than one package at a time with req points, be able to sell more than one unit of one item at a time

This is a tactic used by a lot of devs that have microtransactions along side in game currency purchases as a very subtle form of manipulation. If you want 50 gold packs you can spend a few mins buying them one at a time with req points or buy them quickly with money. If you dont have enough reqs to buy a gold pack you can sell them one at a time taking several minutes or buy one really quickly with actual money and be back in the game quickly. Not a lot of people fall into these traps but enough to make a good profit for them do.

You can use waypoint to buy packs then open them in game.

There is a Google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs

Snipers and bayonets should stay the same.

And I’m not sure what you mean by the last part

> 2533274816299345;5:
> > 2533274831470214;1:
> > Please 343, buy more than one package at a time with req points, be able to sell more than one unit of one item at a time
>
> This is a tactic used by a lot of devs that have microtransactions along side in game currency purchases as a very subtle form of manipulation. If you want 50 gold packs you can spend a few mins buying them one at a time with req points or buy them quickly with money. If you dont have enough reqs to buy a gold pack you can sell them one at a time taking several minutes or buy one really quickly with actual money and be back in the game quickly. Not a lot of people fall into these traps but enough to make a good profit for them do.

I just sell while I wait for Warzone to load. Not much to do then anyway.

> 2533274971565732;6:
> You can use waypoint to buy packs then open them in game.
>
> There is a Google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs
>
> Snipers and bayonets should stay the same.
>
> And I’m not sure what you mean by the last part

Meant to place vehicle clearance damage to example of fire tipped guns

> 2533274817408735;2:
> These don’t sound like support issues; they sound like suggestions for Halo 5. Moving to appropriate forum.

Sorry, I do not know how to do it, I do not speak English, I did not mean to do wrong, you can delete the topic and please accept my apologies

Bayonet should stay how it is. Same with the snipers. You can use a Rare random weapon req and get lucky to pull a sniper or better

I agree that we should be able to buy more than 1 pack at a time. Having everything unlocked so golds only cost 4,000 RP and going on a million point spending spree (250 gold packs) takes hours. Even with bulk selling it takes hours to sell all the junk you don’t need too.

As far as snipers they are perfect where they are at and shouldn’t be changed and I would actually argue that energy bayonet should be a level 9 req, not level 8, and especially not level 7. That thing is OP as hell especially with active camo.

> 2533274971565732;6:
> You can use waypoint to buy packs then open them in game.
>
> There is a Google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple reqs
>
> Snipers and bayonets should stay the same.
>
> And I’m not sure what you mean by the last part

What if you don’t have a computer though?

Selling reqs individually on waypoint though is slightly faster than Ingame but some times hundreds of thing that has been sold ended up not being sold.

> 2533274962122285;12:
> > 2533274971565732;6:
> > snip
>
> What if you don’t have a computer though?
>
> Selling reqs individually on waypoint though is slightly faster than Ingame but some times hundreds of thing that has been sold ended up not being sold.

Can you use the extension on mobile? (I dint use it)

I agree it would be faster to do it in game but it this issue just seems like a mild inconvenience.

> 2533274971565732;13:
> > 2533274962122285;12:
> > > 2533274971565732;6:
> > > snip
> >
> > What if you don’t have a computer though?
> >
> > Selling reqs individually on waypoint though is slightly faster than Ingame but some times hundreds of thing that has been sold ended up not being sold.
>
> Can you use the extension on mobile? (I dint use it)
>
> I agree it would be faster to do it in game but it this issue just seems like a mild inconvenience.

Extension doesn’t work on mobile

It takes me far too long to sell things it took me 2-3 days to sell stuff to buy the classic pack.