REQ Waste

Anyone else have the problem of burning REQ’s when you get thrown late into a lost game? 343, please help us out. 1. Dont throw us into the end of games because people wont stick it out. 2. Dont throw us into games that are 30 seconds from ending. 3. Bring back couch multiplayer!

Why would you use one when its so late in the game?

> 2533274873576915;2:
> Why would you use one when its so late in the game?

That’s what I was thinking.

> 2533274956713123;1:
> Anyone else have the problem of burning REQ’s when you get thrown late into a lost game? 343, please help us out. 1. Dont throw us into the end of games because people wont stick it out. 2. Dont throw us into games that are 30 seconds from ending. 3. Bring back couch multiplayer!

Is this like a secret splitscreen begging thread disguised as a warzone thread?

I don’t think the length of game time is predictable.

Can’t be that hard to stop players joining a match that’s with 50% of the score gone, may not help if one teams being slaughtered but should stop joining most games.

Would you believe I’ve been put in a game where never even made in onto the map before it flashed up DEFEATED … Bloody thing give me a lost game even though I never even fired a shot >:(

> 2533274799135257;4:
> > 2533274956713123;1:
> > Anyone else have the problem of burning REQ’s when you get thrown late into a lost game? 343, please help us out. 1. Dont throw us into the end of games because people wont stick it out. 2. Dont throw us into games that are 30 seconds from ending. 3. Bring back couch multiplayer!
>
>
> Is this like a secret splitscreen begging thread disguised as a warzone thread?

Probably.

OP, there really should be a point in the game where you realize your team is pretty much guaranteed victory or defeat. When that point comes, you should just stop buying REQs altogether.