Req vehicles need rebalanced & weapons

Gauss Warthog starts at Req 7 and is designated as a Anti-Tank vehicle; problem is it can be 1-shotted by tanks and power weapons that are 3 req levels lower. Additionally the Gauss gun has extremely low magnetism and aim assist, meaning it’s extremely inaccurate and more often than not it blows up before you can kill anything, an ONI hog would probably stomp a Gauss hog.

The Mantis is another vehicle that has a Req level way too high for it’s own good, at Req 8 a level 5 wraith can take out the Mantis in 1-2 shots. Look at your data, check the stats and compare the vehicles to other vehicles and adjust accordingly.

Finally the standard Warthog gunner needs an armour buff. especially on the uncommon Warthogs. Historically the Warthog has been relatively strong, and takes decent coordination to destroy. Now the Warthog has it’s armour back the gunner needs to not die so bloody fast. Weapons are now laser-accurate compared to Halo 3’s Br which was very inaccurate at range.

I’m not saying I want the warthog to be massively OP, but you simply die way too easy out of them now that all weapons are far more accurate than they used to be, you can’t deny weapons are more accurate, they are and it hurts one of Halo’s staple vehicle’s because of it. Additionally to more accuracy, you have more people shooting at your in Warzone. It might not sound like much but an extra 4 possible people shooting at you is a big difference.

Below are some of my suggestions on rebalance;

• Drop the Mantis from Req 8 to 6, maybe 5 - The base model is easy to kill. Two Spartans shooting at a Mantis and 1 wraith shot will kill you in about 6 seconds. It’s a walking death trap and everything at req 8 can basically 1 shot it. - Drop the base Gauss hog to Req 5 - It has the same armour as a common warthog so it blows up easy and there is lots of weapons that can kill the warthog at req 5. - Buff the Gunner of uncommon+ Warthogs to a minimum of 6 shot kills from a BR, still 1 shot from a sniper. or add more armour around the turret to protect the gunner.I have been playing Halo and been avid vehicle user for over 10 years now and I want to just throw my two cents in for the current vehicle meta. The Warthog was a little OP in Halo 3, but it was honestly easy to deal with; plenty of weapons and strategies to take care of them easily but now all you need is a couple guys to shoot the gunner out in 3 seconds. It doesn’t matter if you are playing conservatively or pushing the enemy territory, the gunner dies too easily.

Vehicles in general have low armor period ive noticed. yeah I got my gauss hog not to long ago and was like wtf level 7? insta sell. Yeah its good if you hit someone and it does some damage, but its weak as hell and takes bullets like a chump. req 5 at most imo.

> 2533274820722681;2:
> Vehicles in general have low armor period ive noticed. yeah I got my gauss hog not to long ago and was like wtf level 7? insta sell. Yeah its good if you hit someone and it does some damage, but its weak as hell and takes bullets like a chump. req 5 at most imo.

They have more than H4 and reach did at least.

There are some others that come to mind. Stuff like the Whiplash, Ultra Ghost, and ONI Hog are somehow lumped in the same category as a Carbine. They would work more if they moved up to 5 or 6, where they’re actually with other powerful REQs, such as Scorpions, DMRs, SAWs, and the armor mods.

um…no

> 2533274831950975;4:
> There are some others that come to mind. Stuff like the Whiplash, Ultra Ghost, and ONI Hog are somehow lumped in the same category as a Carbine. They would work more if they moved up to 5 or 6, where they’re actually with other powerful REQs, such as Scorpions, DMRs, SAWs, and the armor mods.

I agree the carbine and plasma pistol are way under used would make more sense if they were only lvl 1 reqs since they are basically loadouts.

> 2533274803360167;5:
> um…no

Care to elaborate? Have you ever used the Mantis against a evenly matched team? Have you ever tried using the Gauss Warthog?

ok i was worried here for a second

when you said “rebalance” i thought you wanted stuff nerfed or buffed

please clarify in your title you want REQ LEVEL Rebalance lol

> 2533275010968401;8:
> ok i was worried here for a second
>
> when you said “rebalance” i thought you wanted stuff nerfed or buffed
>
> please clarify in your title you want REQ LEVEL Rebalance lol

I did say Warthogs gunners need to be a bit more resilient. They die way too fast.

I really want an ONI Gauss Hog, seems like it would be soo good.