Req vehicles and maybe req weapons in forge

Every update I post something like this or try to, we need reqs in forge. At least put in some of the unique vehicles like the Hannibal tank and new warthogs. This would open up many different possibilities, for example, using the ultra banshee vs normal phaetons because normally, a banshee would get destroyed against a phaeton, but maybe a sword or ultra banshee would stand a chance. Not the best example but you get the idea, also, some of us don’t play war zone often so we don’t use the new stuff or simply don’t have the req points to get the new stuff and putting the new weapons and vehicles would let people actually play with the new content.

They have heard, they are working on it. Its not a matter of can they do it, its a matter of should they. If they do they could lose potential money because people buy the req packs to use these new items in warzone Which fund all this great dlc, if you could use them in arena and forge there would be literally no point in buying req packs or playing warzone. However that being said, since its the last update for this season they may release them all in one huge swoop because of how the game has progressed and developed over time. And with Firefight coming there would be plenty of new ways to make money regardless of current Req items in the data base being made available to forge and arena gametypes/lobbies.

Hope this helps.

They may do it this update so they can release them all in one go to make it simpler. But, if more updates are coming we might not get them all as they might wait until those updates are finished and then release them all in one go.

I’m hoping with all my heart that warzone reqs will come to forge, this will give to forge so much possibilities

They should make it so we can make warzone maps in forge, playing the same 4 warzone maps are so boring, let the community contribute; I know it’s possible, 343 are just so -Yoink- lazy when it comes to making maps and releasing content. I can’t believe Infection was given to us 7 months after the games release.

I believe they said this would be added in during the Ghost of Meriden Stream. I’m all for these weapons for custom games, but they’d kill clan raids. XD

If we’re getting a Golf Club, anything is possible…

If not all the reqs, at least the hannibal variants, or the very unique ones like Blood of Suban and Prophet’s Bane.

It’s not like having REQ items in Forge and Customs allows people to use them in Warzone, so I don’t get the whole “well it would harm REQ pack sales” argument. There are quite a few REQ items hidden in the campaign too.

To all the people who complain about 343 being lazy, i swear please do some background research on game development. Its getting on my bloody nerves, The live team is doing a fantastic job with the free content! Jesus can you cut these people some slack for once ? :frowning:

> 2533274888404033;5:
> 343 are just so -Yoink- lazy when it comes to making maps and releasing content.

> 2533274884969133;10:
> To all the people who complain about 343 being lazy, i swear please do some background research on game development. Its getting on my bloody nerves, The live team is doing a fantastic job with the free content! Jesus can you cut these people some slack for once ? :frowning:

THIS!

> 2533274884969133;10:
> To all the people who complain about 343 being lazy, i swear please do some background research on game development. Its getting on my bloody nerves, The live team is doing a fantastic job with the free content! Jesus can you cut these people some slack for once ? :frowning:

Agreed