Req unlock strat - silver to gold not exactly best

Very limited title length, but the point is that silver to gold is the most cost effective way to eventually unlock all reqs. But if a player wanted to avoid ever unlocking common req certifications like ones for the basic garbage reqs like mongoose’, scout hogs, and suppressors etc. then they would have to strictly unlock only gold packs.

Unlocking all reqs uncommon and up would cost about 3,860,000 if my math is right. Whereas unlocking everything with silver and then gold costs around 3,000,000. So yes it will cost more and end up taking longer to unlock less. But this is the way to avoid the worst of the req cards meaning every pack you open will have more valuable content every time.

It’s a matter of whether you want to eventually have it all the fastest, or you want all but the worst at the cost of taking longer. It’s too late for my account unfortunately, but in hindsight I would’ve never unlocked anything but gold.

(Had to edit the rest of the OP in because of this damn site never working right on my phone)

Thats why you start at bronze to unlock all the commons… The cost of 4 bronze pack is equivalent to one silver. Up to 4 chances of getting common permanent items rather than 2. I unlocked all my commons so quickly in like 2 days and now im finishing up Silver pack. With bronze its win or lose a Warzone match, you still have enough to get a single bronze. And it makes it go by so much faster. Watch Halofollower’s video on it. It doesn’t matter how much it cost, its a matter of consistency. If you get 2 commons from silver, then it is not worth it. Because you can unlock up to 4 commons in a bronze. If you unlock 2 rares in a gold, then it is better to unlock rares in a Silver as you can get up to 4 because it is half of the Gold. People are concern about cost when they should be concerned about consistency of what you get.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> Thats why you start at bronze to unlock all the commons… The cost of 4 bronze pack is equivalent to one silver. Up to 4 chances of getting common permanent items rather than 2. I unlocked all my commons so quickly in like 2 days and now im finishing up Silver pack. With bronze its win or lose a Warzone match, you still have enough to get a single bronze. And it makes it go by so much faster. Watch Halofollower’s video on it.

Looks like you missed the point entirely. What I’m talking about is unlocking only the reqs uncommon and up, so that your packs aren’t filled with the most useless reqs like the basic weapons and scout hogs and mongoose’ etc.

> 2533274807395907;4:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > Thats why you start at bronze to unlock all the commons… The cost of 4 bronze pack is equivalent to one silver. Up to 4 chances of getting common permanent items rather than 2. I unlocked all my commons so quickly in like 2 days and now im finishing up Silver pack. With bronze its win or lose a Warzone match, you still have enough to get a single bronze. And it makes it go by so much faster. Watch Halofollower’s video on it.
>
>
> Looks like you missed the point entirely. What I’m talking about is unlocking only the reqs uncommon and up, so that your packs aren’t filled with the most useless reqs like the basic weapons and scout hogs and mongoose’ etc.

But its easier to unlock 4 uncommon to rares in a silver rather than 2 rares in a Gold. If you start getting rid of commons first, Silver becomes worth it. When you get rid of the rares, Gold is MUCH more worth it. Basically you have to work your way up. (Sorry I have bad grammar sometimes. Too much thought process)

> 2535409103705542;5:
> > 2533274807395907;4:
> > > 2535409103705542;3:
> > > Thats why you start at bronze to unlock all the commons… The cost of 4 bronze pack is equivalent to one silver. Up to 4 chances of getting common permanent items rather than 2. I unlocked all my commons so quickly in like 2 days and now im finishing up Silver pack. With bronze its win or lose a Warzone match, you still have enough to get a single bronze. And it makes it go by so much faster. Watch Halofollower’s video on it.
> >
> >
> > Looks like you missed the point entirely. What I’m talking about is unlocking only the reqs uncommon and up, so that your packs aren’t filled with the most useless reqs like the basic weapons and scout hogs and mongoose’ etc.
>
>
> But its easier to unlock 4 uncommon to rares in a silver rather than 2 rares in a Gold. If you start getting rid of commons first, Silver becomes worth it. When you get rid of the rares, Gold is MUCH more worth it. Basically you have to work your way up. (Sorry I have bad grammar sometimes. Too much thought process)

You’re not looking at the bigger picture. When all is said and done, your approach will be cheaper and faster but you’ll also be opening common reqs that aren’t as useful. Going with only gold will take the longest, but then you’ll have never opened certifications for the crappiest stuff.

Except several common REQs are useful.

Let’s put it this way… What do you gain from having everything unlocked including the common req items? Aside from some of armor, emblems, and weapon variants for like the assault rifle, the stuff you’re missing out in is all the worst of the reqs.

Someone who never opens anything but gold packs will take longer to unlock all the reqs uncommon and higher, but they also won’t have to deal with getting a bunch of mongoose’s and scout hogs and bolt shots and needlers etc. So in the end game when every player has all their reqs unlocked, the ones who never opened silver or bronze packs will be pulling better req cards more frequently.

The sad part is all I want to unlock is the enforcer helmet, soldier armor a black visor and a damn DMR. So far all I have is the helmet. The whole system is just frustrating.

I agree with the OP. Out of my 80+ REQ packs that I opened, 75+ of them have been Gold Packs and only a few were Silver Packs just to see what I’d get out of curiosity. I don’t want any Common and Uncommon REQ certifications that allow me to get flooded with lower quality things every time I open up REQs and on top of that I appreciate the Rares, Ultra Rares, and Legendaries that do pop up when I open up Gold Packs so Gold Packs for the win!

Players using your method are down 860,000 REQ points.

Once players using the fastest method have everything unlocked, a gold pack gives back 4-5,000 req points total making them much easier and faster to buy. Using that extra 860,000 req + the 4-5,000 req refunded per gold pack would surely make up for whatever your method *might have made.

> 2533274809220485;7:
> Except several common REQs are useful.

The saw and rail gun are both commons.

There are good common REQ’s. I will continue buying silver packs.

Gold permanent unlocks are not uncommon and above. They include commons. I tried doing it your way because I did not like any common unlocks. Well, I wasted a crap load of req points.

I buy gold most of the time, every once inawhile I will do silver.

> 2807377803439483;14:
> Gold permanent unlocks are not uncommon and above. They include commons. I tried doing it your way because I did not like any common unlocks. Well, I wasted a crap load of req points.

But not the common certifications for those common items. Once you have all the other certifications for the uncommon and higher stuff then the odds of ever getting anything common are so small that you’ll rarely ever see them.