REQ unlock history?

I was recently buying a gold pack and Halo crashed, taking me back to the xbox dash. After getting back into the game, I noticed that it had subtracted a rather random amount (8000 ish) of points, I assume for the purchasel and I had no idea what I unlocked. Not the biggest deal in the world, I’m sure the pack was bought and I received some intern’s armor design and an emblem I don’t care about. BUT, it got me thinking how cool would it be if there was a part of Waypoint or something that kept a history of your unlocks and showed you what was left to unlock while showing what you had unlocked and when? While I certainly doubt I will ever unlock them all and really don’t care to, it seems like it would be really helpful for those who are pursuing 100% and would obviously help my case. Maybe its a dumb idea, but that’s what the internet is for right?

Also this may already be a thing in some different format and I just have no idea.

> 2777219770231546;1:
> I was recently buying a gold pack and Halo crashed, taking me back to the xbox dash. After getting back into the game, I noticed that it had subtracted a rather random amount (8000 ish) of points, I assume for the purchasel and I had no idea what I unlocked. Not the biggest deal in the world, I’m sure the pack was bought and I received some intern’s armor design and an emblem I don’t care about. BUT, it got me thinking how cool would it be if there was a part of Waypoint or something that kept a history of your unlocks and showed you what was left to unlock while showing what you had unlocked and when? While I certainly doubt I will ever unlock them all and really don’t care to, it seems like it would be really helpful for those who are pursuing 100% and would obviously help my case. Maybe its a dumb idea, but that’s what the internet is for right?
>
> Also this may already be a thing in some different format and I just have no idea.

That’s a good idea

Just so you know if you launch the customization window and go to select armor, it will show them in the order you unlocked them. Same with emblems and helmets.

That’s fair, but I really wouldn’t be able to tell what was new or what wasn’t because I don’t check those often (ever). I would need a time stamp or something, which I would bet already exists on some internal system

Gets my vote OP, I think this would be a fantastic addition to the game - certainly would help a lot of players that think they have missed or lost items