REQ theory(plus phaeton rant)

I have certifications for both phaeton versions. Here are my records of phaeton gets over my entire career:

-Got one phaeton from a daily win
-Got the phaeton helios cert from a gold pack
-Got the phaeton cert from a gold pack

All of those phaetons were utterly wasted in warzone. By the time you reach level 8, anybody can just grab a rocket launcher and blow you out of the sky. It’s kind of hard to evade a rocket when you just dodged one and your thrust is still charging while the next rocket heads straight for you. So I get about one kill per phaeton. That’s not the point, though. What I’m saying is that they are literally impossible to get by random in gold packs. Since the records above occurred, I have not gotten a single phaeton! You get Tartarus’s Gavels and CE pistols more often than them. I believe this supports my theory that the lower the number you have of the particular REQ, the less likely you are to get more. That would make sense, since I currently have about 12 Tartarus’s Gavels and 2 of each phaeton. If it’s a number lower than 5, they are not gonna be as common. That also might be why I haven’t been getting as many wasps or Nornfangs…

Anybody with me on this?

I do agree, I’ve got more CE pistols than I do wasps.

Also tip with the Phaeton, stay near cover and get low, the lower you are the harder to hit your belly, the closer to cover the easier it is to dodge into cover. Don’t hover about in the open and keep moving. Also some maps are better for it than others.

> 2533274857165616;2:
> I do agree, I’ve got more CE pistols than I do wasps.
>
> Also tip with the Phaeton, stay near cover and get low, the lower you are the harder to hit your belly, the closer to cover the easier it is to dodge into cover. Don’t hover about in the open and keep moving. Also some maps are better for it than others.

Some maps, like Noctus, are not suited for phaetons. Fact.

Dark star is probally the best place I got an unfrig in a phaeton on there every where else has sucked.

Apex 7 being the worst I always get trapped in a corner or shot out by like the tiniest opening while in good looking cover.

very first phaeton helios i used i got an unfrig. i get phaetons more often than getting banshee ultras. i kept track of a months worth of gold packs i opened. 200 gold packs got me 6 banshee ultras 20 phaetons and 10 phaeton helios. they are very rare from gold packs tho

> 2535442377964386;5:
> very first phaeton helios i used i got an unfrig. i get phaetons more often than getting banshee ultras. i kept track of a months worth of gold packs i opened. 200 gold packs got me 6 banshee ultras 20 phaetons and 10 phaeton helios. they are very rare from gold packs tho

The first phaeton I used in multiplayer was from random ultra rare. I went up two levels and a half. I did better with one at random than all the other ones I got out on purpose. That was on Stormbreak, my personal favorite.