Req system

You guys should really think about implementing a sell all button, game boy games have the feature and up to date games also but halo 5 seems like a hassle to sell one item at a time.

If you could sell everything at once it wouldnt take forever to gain req points for nothing. If it didnt take forever certain people wouldnt get frustrated. If those people didnt get frustrated they may not pay real money to just skip the tedious process. Microsoft wants money.

This has been a topic here for the whole time H5 has been out. Don’t think there will be any changes.

I find if you manage your REQs it’s generally not a problem. After every three or four Gold REQ packs that I open, I just go through my collection and sell off the ones I’ll never use. I keep ten of everything and if I’ve got more than that I sell the extra.

Yeah it sucks i have like 2 years worth of req items, I’m selling atm in between matches lol 80k req points so far from selling not even close to being done, just tedious work selling 1 at a time. Thx for letting me know that it has been a topic for sometime and it’s not going to be implemented…lol

> 2533274834199344;5:
> Yeah it sucks i have like 2 years worth of req items, I’m selling atm in between matches lol 80k req points so far from selling not even close to being done, just tedious work selling 1 at a time. Thx for letting me know that it has been a topic for sometime and it’s not going to be implemented…lol

Two years! That’s intense. I use Waypoint to sell. It’s faster, but not by much. There is a Google Chrome app, but I don’t know the status of it.

More important than that a customisable loadout / req menu would be great so you could make your favourite weapons quicker and easier to find when at the req station.

> 2535473388643231;7:
> More important than that a customisable loadout / req menu would be great so you could make your favourite weapons quicker and easier to find when at the req station.

Please god, yes… I still can’t believe this wasn’t included in the game. Cause not everyone loves having to scroll through 109210915 battle rifle options to pick a new one when you level-up.

> 2533274906308237;8:
> > 2535473388643231;7:
> > More important than that a customisable loadout / req menu would be great so you could make your favourite weapons quicker and easier to find when at the req station.
>
> Please god, yes… I still can’t believe this wasn’t included in the game. Cause not everyone loves having to scroll through 109210915 battle rifle options to pick a new one when you level-up.

Even if you could just move the weapon groups around so your favourite weapon group are closer the top. For example I would have snipers , shotguns, carbines , on the top row so I still have to click into the picture of the weapon group and then pick the individual variant but I wouldn’t have to navigate around weapon groups I don’t use , brute plasmas, bolt shots , chainguns, plasma turrets etcs all of which I never use . I often want to find a weapon quickly and have to hunt for it .