REQ System Suggestion

There are so many REQs out there, that it might be years before you get anything you wish to have. Personally, I think there should be an option to use a fair amount of REQ points to buy REQs such as armor, helmets and other permanent REQs. I think this will be a huge improvement to the REQ system and the game in general.

I think you should get an entire set of armor not just one piece of it.

the req system is designed to be annoying and time consuming with countless individual req options in order to encourage players to spend real money on req packs

> 2535412345200757;1:
> There are so many REQs out there, that it might be years before you get anything you wish to have.

Not true, I unlocked every single REQ in about 11 months.

Back in my day emblems counted as the ‘permanent unlocks’ meaning we could open a silver and get two emblems.
Back in my day boost cards for arena were half of what its now.
Back in my day the only ‘free packs’ were daily arena and daily warzone win. There was no daily log in pack.
Back in my day there was no firefight so there were no firefight commendations to rain silver and gold packs, and also no daily warzone firefight win.
Those daily log ins and win packs can unlock requisitions.

It shocks me to see how people can still complain about when they get off so easy nowadays. Its a really good system now and in regards to warzone most of the time you don’t need the stuff you can get from gold packs, unless you need those mantis’.

> 2533274967369999;5:
> Back in my day emblems counted as the ‘permanent unlocks’ meaning we could open a silver and get two emblems.
> Back in my day boost cards for arena were half of what its now.
> Back in my day the only ‘free packs’ were daily arena and daily warzone win. There was no daily log in pack.
> Back in my day there was no firefight so there were no firefight commendations to rain silver and gold packs, and also no daily warzone firefight win.
> Those daily log ins and win packs can unlock requisitions.
>
> It shocks me to see how people can still complain about when they get off so easy nowadays. Its a really good system now and in regards to warzone most of the time you don’t need the stuff you can get from gold packs, unless you need those mantis’.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

> 2533274919101675;4:
> > 2535412345200757;1:
> > There are so many REQs out there, that it might be years before you get anything you wish to have.
>
> Not true, I unlocked every single REQ in about 11 months.

Took you 11 months?

> 2533274925370623;7:
> > 2533274919101675;4:
> > > 2535412345200757;1:
> > > There are so many REQs out there, that it might be years before you get anything you wish to have.
> >
> > Not true, I unlocked every single REQ in about 11 months.
>
> Took you 11 months?

About