Req System - Questions?

Please explain how is it that lets say your team only has access to Reqs level 2 at a given time and the other team is pulling out phaetons and ghosts. Usually those aren’t allowed until higher level Reqs later into gameplay. Did they have some special privileges? Just curious on how’s that working.

I don’t have an answer, but I often wonder that myself. It seems the game barely gets started and “wham”… here’s the other team with heavy weapons. Instant doom!

Thanks, I was on a team that got slaughtered recently in Warzone Assault. They were pulling out all these high Req vehicles earlier in the game. After the game was over I went back and reviewed the game stats and noticed that most of the team members were at least SR 140 / 150 and above which contributed to the slaughter that happened. With all that advantage, the top guy on our team at that time only had 5 kills, I barley got 2 kills, We would’ve done better if the odds weren’t so favoured even in the early part of the game.

> 2533274820862397;3:
> Thanks, I was on a team that got slaughtered recently in Warzone Assault. They were pulling out all these high Req vehicles earlier in the game. After the game was over I went back and reviewed the game stats and noticed that most of the team members were at least SR 140 / 150 and above which contributed to the slaughter that happened. With all that advantage, the top guy on our team at that time only had 5 kills, I barley got 2 kills, We would’ve done better if the odds weren’t so favoured even in the early part of the game.

I think I was in the same game…lol. I got dropped into a game a couple of days ago and the other team (company fireteam) already had all the bases and was working on the core. I didn’t even get one kill… nada… nothing…lol. The score was like 1000 to 109, the game didn’t last long. Their were only six people on my team. I’m silver lining also.

REQ level is personal, not team based (though I think some team actions, like capping bases, affect the req level of all players on the team).

Either they scored a lot of points quickly while you scored very few, or they used a random weapon/random vehicle card and got lucky.

RANDOM WEAPON REQ CARD
&
RANDOM VEHICLE REQ CARD

These give you good vehicles and weapons it depends on what card you have or use

Also req leveling isnt team based, its personal
If you kill allot of spartans and bosses you level up lets say to level 6 while some of your teammates are doing very bad and are on level 3

Hope that helped

The problem is that one little thing like a boss takedown can lead that team having higher REQs, which just makes it even harder for the other team to catch up because that team are then getting pummeled by the other teams higher reqs.

Thanks all that explains a lot in the “Why” things seem so unbalanced in terms of the Req system.

> 2533274820862397;1:
> Please explain how is it that lets say your team only has access to Reqs level 2 at a given time and the other team is pulling out phaetons and ghosts. Usually those aren’t allowed until higher level Reqs later into gameplay. Did they have some special privileges? Just curious on how’s that working.

Random wepon/veachle REQ’s is the answer to your question