Req system needs work

I feel llike the req system in general is ok, and i know that might be an unpopular upinion, but it does need work. for the most part, the rewards need to be greater. i dont believe this game was made in a communist country, but people who do better should get better rewards. for instance; someone who pulls 60 kills in a warzone game should not be getting the same as someone who joined halfway through and sat there for the win. 2,000 req pts? are you serious? thats it? i dont understand why its the same across the board, but it definitely should not be the minimum should be 2000, not the max. someone who pulls 60 kills should not be getting 2000 req pts like the person dropping donuts at the bottom of the leaderboards. it not fair.
also it seems that the game is having trouble even loading reqs. it just doesnt seem to load until after the next game or if you restart/quit the game.

I had a friend who got like 80 something Spartan kills but gets 2000 rp still. You would think it would be like 3 or 4000.

Req points are based on time played and to a lesser extent rank. Someone who joined halfway through is not getting the same amount of points.

> 2535422603742100;3:
> Req points are based on time played and to a lesser extent rank. Someone who joined halfway through is not getting the same amount of points.

but time played is completely unfair to the ones who do well dont you think? most of the time when i join halfway i still get 2000. i just dont think its fair in any way.

> 2533274882311219;4:
> > 2535422603742100;3:
> > Req points are based on time played and to a lesser extent rank. Someone who joined halfway through is not getting the same amount of points.
>
>
> but time played is completely unfair to the ones who do well dont you think? most of the time when i join halfway i still get 2000. i just dont think its fair in any way.

You are basing “doing well” on number of kills. That is just one of several metrics to determine if one contributed. It’s a team based game.