REQ system issues

Firstly, I know I’m not the only person having this issue. Secondly, this is literally game-breaking, as the REQ system literally defines warzone and warzone assault, as well as the customization which arena fans also enjoy. What’s the issue you ask?

Some players, myself including will straight up lose access to all the REQs they’ve accumulated. This isn’t an Xbox live issue. I have a second profile and I can access the (very few) REQs on that profile. Why don’t I play on the other profile? Well as I said, I barely have anything unlocked on it. I can’t wear Mark VI primus armour or call in an oni scorpion. I know for a fact that I’m not the only one having this issue, and it needs to be fixed as one of the top priorities, period.

Having the same problem. All customization unlocks are showing up but can’t be seen, can’t see after-game info or Req points, and during Warzone the game was unable to load any weapons or vehicles and was forced to scavenge for a bit until it started working again. Interesting to say the least.