REQ System | Google Sheets

Ladies and gentlemen, I have created the entire Halo 5: Guardians Requisition system inside Google Sheets!

Halo 5: Guardians’ REQ System in Google Sheets

It features information you cannot get from anywhere else!
Information like how many REQ points must be spent to unlock everything. The total number of specific and all REQ cards. And much more!
All the information is provided to you neatly organized and detailing each and every REQ item, REQ pack, and even methods of purchasing and unlocking everything! And all the information is calculated using algorithms plugged into the actual spreadsheet, meaning it’s completely accurate!
I have even committed to updating the information with each major update for Halo 5 that comes out.

If you wish to know when updates roll out, make sure to follow the thread. I always bump it when I perform a major update to this.

Important (For those new to Google Sheets):
To view the other sheets, you must select their tab at the bottom of the page.
To avoid confusion, if anyone has questions about anything regarding the sheet, please utilize the notes I left behind first. Just hover over any cell with a black tab in its upper-right corner to view the note.
Everyone is free to view and even comment on the project. If you wish to comment, log into your Google account while browsing the sheets, right-click on the cell you wish to comment on, or click on the discussion bubble in the upper-right-hand corner, and type away. But be warned, if you abuse these privileges, I may revoke them for everyone indefinitely.

If you wish to help with research, please, provide a link to a video or picture of the information you have to offer. I will not accept claims unless they are supported with video or an image as proof.

Lazy Link

I’m constantly looking for feedback, good or bad, so please, if you looked at the document, please tell me what you think.

Good Job

Now updated to include all REQs and their corresponding information from the Cartographer’s Gift update. Will be adding Infinity’s Armory early next month, depending on when 343i updates the website’s database.

On a side note, Infinity’s Armory looks nice, especially with that juicy new Urban warzone map. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome chart. Thanks.

> 2621738354505452;6:
> Awesome chart. Thanks.

Your welcome. Make sure to let people know about this. After all, I did create this for the community to use.

On a side note, I just updated this even more by adding a new sheet entirely. It pertains with the new research I’m conducting regarding the amount of RP and XP earned in each map, and how each gamemode/playlist/gametype differ in these regards, and so I can plug these into the “Unlocking Everything” sheet to get an idea of just how much time people need to grind for RP to unlock everything.

Infinity Armory is coming :wink:

Very cool! Gracias amigo!

Awesome work, looking forward to see the final work, I have a small similar one in a white chart in my room only to track how many yoinking! emblems I have left to unlock.

> 2533274948231822;8:
> Infinity Armory is coming :wink:

I know, and I will be updating. Thankfully, the majority of all the values in cells are auto-calculated, meaning when I update this, I must simply add the new REQ items.

> 2533274894058914;9:
> Very cool! Gracias amigo!

You’re very welcome.

> 2533274827641658;10:
> Awesome work, looking forward to see the final work, I have a small similar one in a white chart in my room only to track how many yoinking! emblems I have left to unlock.

This is pretty much the final work. The amount of research to truly finish this can get so tedious, I would need to recruit/hire more hands to help with it. Though I will keep updating and adding.

Just waiting for 343i to update the website database of REQs to include the new content they just dropped to update the sheet.

I don’t know what to do with this, but i appreciate this, for some odd reason… thanks op :slight_smile:

Now updated to Infinity’s Armory!

All Requisitions and their corresponding information introduced from the January update, Infinity’s Armory, can be found within the database.
All information influenced by this is also updated. And jesus… The best monetary method of unlocking everything went from $720 to $850. One content drop influences it that much?! 343i, make things cheaper!

Keep an eye out next month when 343i introduces the next content drop.

Excellent work. Thanks for sharing with the community.

> 2533274843056602;14:
> Excellent work. Thanks for sharing with the community.

My pleasure. Be sure to share it with friends if they might seem interested.

Just added calculated times to unlock everything for all methods. Keep in mind this is based off the research in the RP & XP research sheet, and is only as accurate as the research provided there.
So it seems in a best case scenario, one would have to play roughly 290 hours and 3 minutes of nonstop Warzone to unlock everything.
I believe more research needs to be conducted.

Flipping awesome

Now updated to Hammer Storm!

All Requisitions and their corresponding information introduced from the February update, Hammer Storm, can be found within the database.
All information influenced by this is also updated.

Keep an eye out next month when 343i introduces the next content drop.

Also, who’s excited for Warzone Firefight?!

Updated
Added the new REQ:

• February Season 2016 (Legendary Emblem)Added the following missing REQs (Sorry about that!):

• Fury (Uncommon Lvl 2 Storm Rifle) - Blissful Slumber (Rare Lvl 3 Storm Rifle)Miscellaneous Changes:

• Moved Gravity Hammer in between Gauss Turrets and Hydras. - Added RP prices for single-use Hammer Storm REQs.