Req system gone bye bye

The last couple of weeks, my req system has crapped out. I see this used to happen all the time, but not so much anymore. Is any one else having this issue, or how it can be fixed? I have hard rebooted many times, uninstalled the game, loaded different games to clear buffers. NOTHING works. Keep loosing the req system and get the fun and excitement of using my default weapons and no vehicles. I get all types of red warning screens as well at various times. Never know if it’s going to work or not in a game.

Only thing my friends and I keep encountering is a “loading data” message when trying to access REQs. A full reboot seems to fix that and it’s annoying as hell cause you can’t use the terminals or swap out while spawning…but it sounds like yours is a lot worse. I hope they manage to get all these oddball issues fixed up. Does it only happen in FF? Mine doesn’t bug out any other time.

I have only played FF recently so I don’t know if it is happening in other modes. I have done full hard reboots numerous times and no fixes. Does 343 even look at these forums?

restart the game and give the req system a couple of minutes to load after the game starts.

Off topic but sometimes I vew REQ packs as a fundraiser for 343i to fix their incomplete games…I am hoping they put H5G and TMCC on PC with crossplay as well the missing content so I can plays with my my PC pals…and I am looking forward to that F2P Halo coming to xbox…I am thinkking they are just going to starting giving REQ packs for playing games and send out a whole new wave of updates and content maybe. I just hope they are paying attention to the advice I’ve given and the things I’ve posted.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> restart the game and give the req system a couple of minutes to load after the game starts.

Try reading the OP next time.

No help from any one huh? Anyone from 343 offer assistance? Really frustrating .

> 2533274803340102;7:
> No help from any one huh? Anyone from 343 offer assistance? Really frustrating .

Their response would be “check you connection” blah blah blah. I honestly don’t think it has to do with any of our internet connections. Here’s a video that clearly shows a Youtuber playing with other Youtubers that couldn’t load their REQs the entire first game…and this was 3 months ago!

Sorry I’m not able to post clickable links yet. My point is if there’s popular gamers who come across the same problem, why would it be their connection? That’s like saying if Vanossgaming played & couldn’t load their REQs, 343 would tell him it’s his connection as well.

> 2533274803340102;7:
> No help from any one huh? Anyone from 343 offer assistance? Really frustrating .

It’s not just you, 343 servers have major issues. My favorite is using a boost and multiple REQ cards only to get a red error screen saying my console has been disconnected from server, while still in party over xbl that has no connection issues

> 2701489597913816;5:
> Off topic but sometimes I vew REQ packs as a fundraiser for 343i to fix their incomplete games…I am hoping they put H5G and TMCC on PC with crossplay as well the missing content so I can plays with my my PC pals…and I am looking forward to that F2P Halo coming to xbox…I am thinkking they are just going to starting giving REQ packs for playing games and send out a whole new wave of updates and content maybe. I just hope they are paying attention to the advice I’ve given and the things I’ve posted.

Sadly (for PC Gamers) I guess halo 5 was confirmed not for PC

> 2533274803340102;3:
> I have only played FF recently so I don’t know if it is happening in other modes. I have done full hard reboots numerous times and no fixes. Does 343 even look at these forums?

You’re assuming that EVERYONE is experiencing these problems, which is not the case. Trust me if the majority of players were having the same problems the forums here would be completely overrun with similar threads. What do you expect the game devs to do? Send you money to upgrade your internet?

> 2533274886531207;11:
> > 2533274803340102;3:
> > I have only played FF recently so I don’t know if it is happening in other modes. I have done full hard reboots numerous times and no fixes. Does 343 even look at these forums?
>
>
> You’re assuming that EVERYONE is experiencing these problems, which is not the case. Trust me if the majority of players were having the same problems the forums here would be completely overrun with similar threads. What do you expect the game devs to do? Send you money to upgrade your internet?

Yeah, not true. What percent of a percent of gamers who are active on H5G are here?

I have had it happen to me as well but it’s honestly not that much trouble to just restart the game I’ve only had it happen once today.

Here is what i do.
I always go to the store or open daily pack. If I get the req service unavailable:
Press your big button, quit game, open game again. Try the store/open pack page.
Generally, it works, sometimes it take two or more times.
Give it a try OP and let me know if this corrects the issue.
Good Luck Spartan!

Cortana Stop!

you just reset your xbox or halo 5

> 2533274819580184;9:
> > 2533274803340102;7:
> > No help from any one huh? Anyone from 343 offer assistance? Really frustrating .
>
>
> It’s not just you, 343 servers have major issues. My favorite is using a boost and multiple REQ cards only to get a red error screen saying my console has been disconnected from server, while still in party over xbl that has no connection issues

> 2533274805146349;12:
> > 2533274886531207;11:
> > > 2533274803340102;3:
> > > I have only played FF recently so I don’t know if it is happening in other modes. I have done full hard reboots numerous times and no fixes. Does 343 even look at these forums?
> >
> >
> > You’re assuming that EVERYONE is experiencing these problems, which is not the case. Trust me if the majority of players were having the same problems the forums here would be completely overrun with similar threads. What do you expect the game devs to do? Send you money to upgrade your internet?
>
>
> Yeah, not true. What percent of a percent of gamers who are active on H5G are here?

Agreed. I get these issues often actually.

EDIT: can the ‘just reset’ advice stop? Its not even advice.

Weird, when I had that problem I just started the game (after losing internet connection) then shut it down completely. After WZFF I’ve had the problem of profile sync error that I can’t fix, though.

Might try… Perhaps try logging on to another profile for a few seconds to see if it still does it?