REQ store glitching/hanging. Can't purchase.

This all just started happening after the update today, June 29th. Everything was fine earlier today, before the update. I can open packs earned from playing Arena or Firefight, and I can purchase and open the regular three single REQ packs, but I can’t view details of, or purchase, all the other REQ packs, like the Spartan Recruit REQ Pack and the Gold multi-packs. When browsing any REQ pack besides the three main packs (1xGold, 1xSilver, & 1xBronze), it immediacy starts the “opening” animation and hangs there (hanging Halo) or asks for my pin (I never selected to buy) before jumping back to the REQ store main screen. I cannot purchase the Spartan Recruit REQ Pack, because when I select it, it immediacy begins opening it, then it asks for my pin to allow the purchase, even though I never selected to buy the pack. If I enter my PIN for the purchase, it jumps back to the REQ store main screen, never purchasing the pack. I was wanting to see if the Spartan Recruit REQ Pack could be purchased with REQ points, but there is no way for me to tell, because it starts the “opening pack” animation and sound as soon as I select it. There is no way for me to purchase the pack with money or REQ points. If I select one of the Gold REQ multi-packs (like the “7 Gold Pack + 2 Free” pack), it immediacy starts the “opening pack” animation and sound (I never had a chance to select to buy), and hangs there repeating the sound an animation until I return to the Xbox home screen and quit Halo 5: Guardians using the Menu button and selecting Quit. I have quit and restarted Halo several times. I also rebooted my Xbox, just to make sure that wouldn’t clear the problem… it didn’t.

Also as of this last update, when I first enter the store after launching Halo, I sometimes see a green Arena REQ pack that disappears as soon as I change screens, and it doesn’t return until I quit Halo and re-launch it. Even then, it’s not always there when I first enter the store.

Is anyone else having this issue?

-TSForrest

Im having the same thing, yet everything is gone, aside from cosmetic stuff. I cant access any of my req stuff period…

Anyone else having this issue or have an idea of how to correct it! I guess it’s not that urgent, since I can still get the three main packs (1xGold, 1xSilver, 1xBronze), and I can open packs earned from playing Arena and Warzone. I just hope this problem doesn’t extend to the packs made available with the monthly updates, like the Memories of Reach pack a few months ago. I find those monthly update packs have more of the stuff I really want that I wouldn’t get from the packs earned from playing.

Today, everything appears to be working fine. I don’t know what fixed the issue, but it lasted for about 3-4 days before it started working.