REQ Stations Not Working?

Ummm… Okay. So I just quit out of yet another game of Warzone, because the REQ stations were not working at all. You can go to them, and select a weapon, but when you choose the slot to put it in, it remains the AR and Pistol. Literally everyone was using starting weapons even though we were REQ level 5. Not to mention I haven’t won a game all day even though I’m always top 3 on the team. What the -Yoink- is wrong with this -Yoink- right now?

… Anyone?

Did you join mid-match?

happened to me too several times today.

although some guy got a tank towards the end of the game. dunno if he was a late joiner. but yea several games with every1 stuck on just pistol + assault rifle.

Have to be some kind of glitch, i played 2 games in a row with the same problem and in the third one everything came back to normal…

Don’t worry, it’s just a fun little bug that only occurs every freaking day for me. Most I’ve had is 3 matches in a row with the glitch. But I don’t quit because it’s actually funny when the entire match everyone is using AR and Magnums.

change reqs while you are dead. If you change while you are alive they tend to not stay there upon repsawn.

It’s been happening a lot in Warzone:Assault especially. Seems like some servers just aren’t loading stuff correctly, but it’s happening more often.

> 2533274815324123;7:
> change reqs while you are dead. If you change while you are alive they tend to not stay there upon repsawn.

No, that wasn’t working either.

Same happens to me but it is only me. Not my team. Sometimes it’ll behave as if it’s gonna work only to revert. Annoying isn’t the work for this BS.

It’s honestly the best thing to happen to Warzone.

It’s always only me… Has anyone figured out a fix for this? Some port thing?

> 2533274955726956;4:
> happened to me too several times today.
>
> although some guy got a tank towards the end of the game. dunno if he was a late joiner. but yea several games with every1 stuck on just pistol + assault rifle.

I had this problem too… it woulden’t hadt to bee a big problem if everyone else had the same problem but everyone else in the game could get there REQs

a game of warzone whitout power weapons and weicles, ONLY the loadouts could be fun

Happens quite a bit to me. Maybe every 12-15 games. I just play through it. But if I’m lagging I’ll quit those games. Not cuz the Req’s don’t work.

I have been having a similar problem but the req station always said retrieving data. HELP

Reboot the REQ station.