Req station menu

I have seen complaints of the menu on req stations in Warzone and its varients. The current set up of the menu is pretty straight forward: There are four tabs- loadout weapons, armor mods, power weapons, vehicles, and power ups. In order to get what you want, just go to the appropriate tab, browse through all the catergories, and select a req. However, this seemingly easy process becomes a chore with the vast selection of power weapons and vehicles.
Here is a proposed revision of the req station menus:

1. Keep the Loadout weapons, armor mods, and power ups tabs.
  2. Instead of having the Power weapons and Vehicles tabs, organize the power weapons and vehicles by faction. Have a separate tab for each faction.
    3.Put all of the faction’s power weapons and vehicles under their designated tab.
    Example: 3 tabs: UNSC, Covenant and Promethean.
    Under the tab labeled UNSC, the weapons such as the Rocket Launcher, Sniper rifle, ect. and vehicles such as the Warthogs and Scorpions will be found here.
    This is one possibility. I’m sure others have other ideas.

Not sure how making 2 tabs into 3 would make it less of a “chore.” I personally think it’s well organized and it gets the job done. It’s easier to compare similar items if they’re in the same menu. Say you wanna req a gungoose (nobody does) but you’re debating whether the ghost is better or not (it’s better) with regard to your available req points and the situation you’re in, I’d say it’s easier to compare item type than item faction so that wise decision can be made. Plus there aren’t a lot of stuff for Promethean so I don’t know if having a menu for them would even be a good idea.

To be honest, if I were to change how the menu works, I would put subdivisions in loadout weapons categorizing by their scope. It’s really annoying to scroll through 20 battle rifles to finally get to the one you really want. If categorized by scope, you can easily choose what kind of scope your gun is equipped with and then decide on what attachment is appropriate for the situation without scrolling through your entire BR collection.

I like it the way it is

Honestly the only real problem with how the REQ menu is organized is the fact they can’t be reordered and Loadout weapons are a mess. Loadout weapons need another subdivision for Scope, then attachment.

I wish they would’ve stuck with the concept design, where you had the armor type, and when you selected it you would see the variants.

Having the armor and all its variants jumbled up is very frustrating to look through.

> 2533274978562759;1:
> I have seen complaints of the menu on req stations in Warzone and its varients. The current set up of the menu is pretty straight forward: There are four tabs- loadout weapons, armor mods, power weapons, vehicles, and power ups. In order to get what you want, just go to the appropriate tab, browse through all the catergories, and select a req. However, this seemingly easy process becomes a chore with the vast selection of power weapons and vehicles.
> Here is a proposed revision of the req station menus:
> 1. Keep the Loadout weapons, armor mods, and power ups tabs.
> 2. Instead of having the Power weapons and Vehicles tabs, organize the power weapons and vehicles by faction. Have a separate tab for each faction.
> 3.Put all of the faction’s power weapons and vehicles under their designated tab.
> Example: 3 tabs: UNSC, Covenant and Promethean.
> Under the tab labeled UNSC, the weapons such as the Rocket Launcher, Sniper rifle, ect. and vehicles such as the Warthogs and Scorpions will be found here.
> This is one possibility. I’m sure others have other ideas.

i like it the way it is. my opinion though

The only option I think would be nice if a tab called “Favorites” or something along those lines. Simply have 2 weapon choice for each req level. The first one for each would be loadout weapons only and the second choice would be a loadout and a power weapon. Most players have a top selection of weapons the like to use as default depending on what level they are at, so allowing the ability too pick that instead of scrolling through them all could save time. The second choice with a power weapon would allow one to bring in the desired loadout and power weapon of their choice at once. If you used your req energy or don’t have anymore of that weapon then it wouldn’t allow you to select it. That is my thoughts on what could be done, otherwise it works fairly well.

One thing they could do for the loadout weapons is add another tab, by that I mean say you pick the AR image, then instead of a huge row of all the ARs, just the different sights come up, then when you choose your sight then the list of attachments come up in REQ lvl order with an additional “None” for no barrel attachment.

Then for power weapons and vehicles you could press a button that reorganises them (like when looking at the collection and it reorders then into locked/unlocked) into faction (UNSC then covie then prom) OR into range (close quarters [shotty sword ect] then mid [saw needler] long [snipers] and explosives [rocket hydra])

Why not just make the menu customizable, add folders and move items however you want