req service unavailable every time i start up halo

Every time I select Halo 5 I have to go through the loading process, get to the main menu, and then close Halo 5 and open it again. Every time. Because The first time I start it the req service NEVER works. Key element of the game, the one making all the money, doesn’t even work

> 2533274982539711;1:
> Every time I select Halo 5 I have to go through the loading process, get to the main menu, and then close Halo 5 and open it again. Every time. Because The first time I start it the req service NEVER works. Key element of the game, the one making all the money, doesn’t even work

Wait a few minutes after you start the game up.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274982539711;1:
> > Every time I select Halo 5 I have to go through the loading process, get to the main menu, and then close Halo 5 and open it again. Every time. Because The first time I start it the req service NEVER works. Key element of the game, the one making all the money, doesn’t even work
>
>
> Wait a few minutes after you start the game up.

It’s quicker to close and re open it than to do that. It used to always work as soon as the game was started. So this is a new glitch. Yay next gen

You usually have to wait it out or load H5 and then do a hard reset and then restart H5

This glitch is so damn annoying. And Ive done a hard reset plenty of times. Getting real tired of this.

This happens to me every single time I start the game, too. What’s going on?

Happens to me every time.
But I don’t need to immediately open up my daily REQ pack, or select a boost. So it doesn’t really bug me. I can see how it annoys others though.
Just play a quick game (action sack and swat are great gametypes for this) and you can access all your hard earned REQs / REQ points / Daily REQ packs.

This happens to me always but i just play a game then it comes back

It’s a gamble to continue and think it will clear up. Sometimes it doesn’t and you get no reqs. Sometimes just going from warzone to arena will trigger it and I have to quit halo and restart it. I’ve chalked it up to the joys of playing halo.

This has been an issue for me since day one and is one of the reasons I’ve given up the game for now. Nearly a year later and basic things still don’t work right every time I try to play.