REQ Saving

i am saving enough REQ to get gold pack, because i want to get Halo 5 scout helmet, on halo 3, & Reach i got the version of the scout’s helmet, but halo 4 i want to so will you help me, and what SR Level i need to get for getting scout’s helmet on halo 4.

I recommend watching this video by Luke theNotable - New REQ Pack Tips and Tricks - How To Open (Halo 5) - YouTube

Edit: Apparently I can’t read and I thought OP was talking about Halo 5. I apologize.

Your thread is a little confusing. Are you asking what SR level you need to be in order to get the helmet in Halo 4?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

When it comes to these req packs don’t try for any specific item. It will just frustrate you. Just concentrate on unlocking all items. It’s best to open silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then start opening golds. They will refund two 3000 point cards once you have everything. Don’t play the odds game and open packs randomly as you get points it will take way longer and way more points.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Your thread is a little confusing. Are you asking what SR level you need to be in order to get the helmet in Halo 4?

According to the Halopedia article, you’ll unlock the Scout armor at SR 38 in Halo 4.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Your thread is a little confusing. Are you asking what SR level you need to be in order to get the helmet in Halo 4?

scout helmet on halo 4, that the helmet i am asking because, i like the scout helmet.

Oh, okay. Well, I think Haxor73 answered your question then.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> Oh, okay. Well, I think Haxor73 answered your question then.

that mean i got to fight a lot CPU & other player

on halo 5 the scout helmet is in the gold pack, and it uncomon helmet so i do my best and find a good symbol