Req refound

Today i opened a silver pack and i got the 2 1500 req points card that the game gives you once you have got every common-rare item in the game, but i dont have all (some equipment weapons, emblems and 1 skin are missing). Does this means that i just need to buy gold packs or what??

> 2535424229992654;1:
> Today i opened a silver pack and i got the 2 1500 req points card that the game gives you once you have got every common-rare item in the game, but i dont have all (some equipment weapons, emblems and 1 skin are missing). Does this means that i just need to buy gold packs or what??

Correct. Switch to only getting gold packs

> 2535424229992654;1:
> Today i opened a silver pack and i got the 2 1500 req points card that the game gives you once you have got every common-rare item in the game, but i dont have all (some equipment weapons, emblems and 1 skin are missing). Does this means that i just need to buy gold packs or what??

Yes you start on gold packs now. If the silvers are refunding you have all that silver can grant. Remember not all cosmetics are in packs… for example some emblems are unlocked by commendations and spartan ranks. Also if I remember correctly there are a couple things that are strictly in bronze but it’s like a mongoose or something that is rather worthless really.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> > 2535424229992654;1:
> > Today i opened a silver pack and i got the 2 1500 req points card that the game gives you once you have got every common-rare item in the game, but i dont have all (some equipment weapons, emblems and 1 skin are missing). Does this means that i just need to buy gold packs or what??
>
> Yes you start on gold packs now. If the silvers are refunding you have all that silver can grant. Remember not all cosmetics are in packs… for example some emblems are unlocked by commendations and spartan ranks. Also if I remember correctly there are a couple things that are strictly in bronze but it’s like a mongoose or something that is rather worthless really.

Yea the plain mongooses are only in bronze