REQ rarity question

i wanted to ask whats different between for example common wraith and legendary wraith? does the legendary cards got more power or is it just different looking skin? i never understood which should i use in warzone … there must be something into it

Well, for your example with the wraiths, it’s usually more plating, faster or something else…

You’ll see an increase in armor strength as the rarity goes up. However, there are things to note:

• The Ultra will release additional bolts in a forward spread after the initial blast. - The Temple moves the fastest, can fire quicker, and can shoot while boosting.More info from Aozolai’s Wraith video

and about weapons its all about more power comes from bullet or faster rate of fire right?

Take a moment to read the descriptions on the cards carefully.

It is really true what they list.

Some weapons have bigger clips, or faster fire rate, more damage, overheat less often, different scopes. All sort of things.

Play around with them in WZFF to get a feel for them, or better yet - try playing Super Fiesta (I think it’s called). Random weapons at start, and you’ll get to use a bunch of variants throughout the match. Added bonus for Super Fiesta, you don’t need to have the req card unlocked.

> 2533274917029947;1:
> i wanted to ask whats different between for example common wraith and legendary wraith? does the legendary cards got more power or is it just different looking skin? i never understood which should i use in warzone … there must be something into it

you can easily compare REQ rarities with the Scorpion.

The standard based Scorpion is as traditional as it gets correct?
Well a more rare edition of this the default cannon could be replaced with a different or stronger variant such as a chargable ION cannon. Im pretty sure some can have a secondary turret as well.

The more rare the vehicle the better its armor durability as well. Theres many different variants to vehicles, you just gotta unlock and find them.

Rarity isn’t like a game such as fortnite, where there isn’t really a difference. The best example would be a sniper rifle and nornfang, nornfang having buffs that greatly overpower a sniper rifle. Nornfang could easily take down a vehicle while a sniper rifle couldn’t.

and last question is … what does the mark at lower right corner at for example tartarus gavel or the CE pistol means? sorry if these questions are stupud cuz it might be somewhere explained but im kinda new at halo 5 warzone

> 2533274917029947;1:
> i wanted to ask whats different between for example common wraith and legendary wraith? does the legendary cards got more power or is it just different looking skin? i never understood which should i use in warzone … there must be something into it

There is no legendary Wraith

As a side note: If your at req level 6 and are pulling out a vehicle make sure you go into your Armor Mods and choose Wheelman. That’s boost’s you armor protection. Also if you team up with a buddy in warthog make sure both of you have wheelman turned on. It gives both of you more armor protection.

The legendary cards are stronger, for example the legendary Wraith can have a special weapon or more damage and armor so it can suffer less damage

When you level up for example with the ghost theres 3 to level 4 for is more powerful in shooting strength or has more resistant armor on it.

> 2533274917029947;8:
> and last question is … what does the mark at lower right corner at for example tartarus gavel or the CE pistol means? sorry if these questions are stupud cuz it might be somewhere explained but im kinda new at halo 5 warzone

A mark means it’s extra rare. So while yellow is Legendary, yellow with a marking is “Mythic”, although it’s technically still just called Legendary. Usually, Mythic weapons are super strong.

Side note: grab a friend, and mess around in Forge. You can spawn in all of the various REQ weapons and vehicles, and test out the specific details on each, practice using them, etc. If you don’t have anyone to do that with, hmu. I’m willing to help new players get into the game.

> 2533274917029947;8:
> and last question is … what does the mark at lower right corner at for example tartarus gavel or the CE pistol means? sorry if these questions are stupud cuz it might be somewhere explained but im kinda new at halo 5 warzone

You should read this article. It’s old, but it explains the REQ cards in detail.

> 2533274917029947;1:

The Wraiths are an interesting bunch. The Ultra and Temple Wraiths have improved main weapons and can take a lot more punishment than the standard model. The ultra’s projectile moves MUCH faster and flatter than a normal mortar shot, and also has a plasma caster type cluster effect on impact. The Temple Wraith shoots faster, moves faster, and has improved boost compared to all other wraiths. The Sword Wraith is a regular Wraith with moderately better armor, but not as good as the more rare aforementioned versions. The AA Wraith is basically a Sword Wraith chassis with different weapons. The ring turret is more like a carbine than a plasma rifle, and the main gun is only decent against ground targets while it excels against aircraft. All other wraiths have the same ring turret as far as I know.

This is generally how most vehicles work.

You have the standard version, the increased armor version, and finally you have the version with greatly increased armor combined with some other perks (faster, longer boost, improved weapons, etc).

Here are the tiers of the human vehicles:

Base model < Corp model < (Tundra = Woodland = Urban) < (Oni = Hannibal)

The warthog has a few variants like the Vespin, Sword Needler, and the Rally Warthog which are about equal to their Oni counterpart.