Req question

As stated in this video discussing the editions of Halo 5: “You get 14 of those [Req cards], two per week.”

My question being, what does this statement mean? Does it mean:

• You will get 14 cards within a bundle at the start and additionally you will gain two per week - You will get the 14 cards but they’ll be “slow handed” to you at a rate of two cards per week, stopping when you have gained the 14 cards (and/or if 7 weeks have passed)If it is the first one, is it exclusive to:

• Everyone - LE, LCE buyers - Console edition buyers - LE, LCE and console edition buyers - Pre-orderers - Preorderers & any of the above listings And can I please get official confirmation on this?

PS: Option one sounds realllyyy good to me, just make it limited and make sure the 2 cards per week thing doesn’t stack. Does the community agree on this?

Simple answer… It’s the second one.

Edit1: I’m going to find the source of my conclusion. Maybe it was waypoint or some video but I’m almost certain it’s the latter.

Edit2: The Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone REQ Bundle includes 14 Premium Requisition Packs, with 2 releasing on a weekly basis. Requires Halo 5: Guardians game, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) and broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Taken from here… Xbox store

It’s not 100% clear but one would assume you get 2 upfront then 2 each week after. You know… To keep the players… playing.

Edit3: Still looking for solid conformation.

2 Premium R.E.Q. Packs per week

It’s 2 every week for the first 7 weeks. Similar to the battlepacks you get with Battlefield premium. They span them out over time.

To answer the second part of your question. The Warzone REQ bundle is exclusive to LE, LCE, DD, and Console editons. It has nothing to do with preorders.