Req Progress - How Far and How Long?

So i got Halo 5 on December 25, 2015 (Christmas of last year) and i have played over 14 days total game time, 10 of those days being in Warzone. So after playing Halo for the past couple of days, i was thinking, it takes waaaaay too much time to actually get items. Like it can take 40 to 60 minutes to get one gold pack, that guarantees you 2 Permanent items, including weapons, armor, emblems, stances, assassinations, and weapons skins.

Now after putting in half a month of game time I’m only 60% through for all armor completion (around 60 for helmets, and 60 for armor).I really only care about unlocking armror but it goes for all things in general - It takes way to much time to earn permanent reqs, seeing as how there are over 2000 reqs to be unlocked, and you only earn 2 permanent reqs per gold pack. This isn’t even including all of the rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Ultra Rare Mythic, Legendary, Legendary Mythic)

I’m just curious to see how far you others have gotten in Req progress, and how long you’ve been playing Halo since launch. I play for about 3 - 5 hours weekdays, and i play for almost 12- 14 on weekends per day. (hardcore gamer), and i’ve only gotten 60% total progress for the armors. Lemme know your side

> 2533274864477733;1:
> So i got Halo 5 on December 25, 2015 (Christmas of last year) and i have played over 14 days total game time, 10 of those days being in Warzone. So after playing Halo for the past couple of days, i was thinking, it takes waaaaay too much time to actually get items. Like it can take 40 to 60 minutes to get one gold pack, that guarantees you 2 Permanent items, including weapons, armor, emblems, stances, assassinations, and weapons skins.
>
> Now after putting in half a month of game time I’m only 60% through for all armor completion (around 60 for helmets, and 60 for armor).I really only care about unlocking armror but it goes for all things in general - It takes way to much time to earn permanent reqs, seeing as how there are over 2000 reqs to be unlocked, and you only earn 2 permanent reqs per gold pack. This isn’t even including all of the rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Ultra Rare Mythic, Legendary, Legendary Mythic)
>
> I’m just curious to see how far you others have gotten in Req progress, and how long you’ve been playing Halo since launch. I play for about 3 - 5 hours weekdays, and i play for almost 12- 14 on weekends per day. (hardcore gamer), and i’ve only gotten 60% total progress for the armors. Lemme know your side

I play far less than you say you do, but have more time played and have had 100% (Achilles helmet and the stuff you had to buy aside) completion for a few months. I did get the game day one.

Are you buying silvers or golds?

OP you’re SR 134, I finished at around SR 139 with my last unlock being Phaeton Helios. OP are you using xp or rp boosts? Xp can be done later but if you want those req fast you use the rp boost.

I finished at level 125. I sold all of my XP boosts, used any RP boosts I got, sold any REQs that I never use, and grinded Warzone Assault for days to finish silvers, and mostly firefight for golds.

I started like most people buying gold packs first when the game came out then switched to silver, and once finished with common-rare items back to gold. Hit SR 130 today, and still have a bit of grinding to do to get everything, I reckon about 2 days of playtime. There aren’t over 2000 unlockable items though, 1281 total of which 959 you can get through REQ packs (others being limited time packs, commendation based emblems, and Achilles). I’ve got 847/959 so 88.3% done, 56 Gold REQ packs left but I should get 6 packs for finishing the Firefight commendations.Yet to unlock Nornfang, Prophets Bane, Phaeton Helios but most annoyingly Halo 2 BR! Got every AR, BR, and DMR variant but no Halo 2 BR which is all I wanted :frowning:

Rip the dream

> 2533274864477733;1:
> So i got Halo 5 on December 25, 2015 (Christmas of last year) and i have played over 14 days total game time, 10 of those days being in Warzone. So after playing Halo for the past couple of days, i was thinking, it takes waaaaay too much time to actually get items. Like it can take 40 to 60 minutes to get one gold pack, that guarantees you 2 Permanent items, including weapons, armor, emblems, stances, assassinations, and weapons skins.
>
> Now after putting in half a month of game time I’m only 60% through for all armor completion (around 60 for helmets, and 60 for armor).I really only care about unlocking armror but it goes for all things in general - It takes way to much time to earn permanent reqs, seeing as how there are over 2000 reqs to be unlocked, and you only earn 2 permanent reqs per gold pack. This isn’t even including all of the rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, Ultra Rare Mythic, Legendary, Legendary Mythic)
>
> I’m just curious to see how far you others have gotten in Req progress, and how long you’ve been playing Halo since launch. I play for about 3 - 5 hours weekdays, and i play for almost 12- 14 on weekends per day. (hardcore gamer), and i’ve only gotten 60% total progress for the armors. Lemme know your side

70 something percent of armors and helmets,all armor mods,almost all vehicles,all BR’s and ars,…I started day one mostly wz and wzff and I’m about to be lv 115