REQ problems

I still have rare items to unlock. But I only get REQ points from silver packs. Why is this?

> 2533274834293568;1:
> I still have rare items to unlock. But I only get REQ points from silver packs. Why is this?

What are the Items?

Couple of weapon skins, emblems and the new reach-gen helmets.

Go to gold packs. You will unlock the missing items.

> 2533274834293568;3:
> Couple of weapon skins, emblems and the new reach-gen helmets.

Weapon skins - Probably just a glitch. Try again later or even here on Waypoint. I had a couple items glitch (I think a couple were skins), but after a couple more attempts, I got them.Emblems - Not all emblems can be unlocked from REQ packs.Reach Helmets - These are unattainable from standard REQ packs. They were part of a limited time pack, and they are currently unattainable. However, I bet that the Classic Helmet Pack will make a return later.In summary, There is a group of REQs classified as “rare” or lower which are unattainable from silver packs. The weapon skins should pop up eventually. They did for me. Keep trying Silvers (maybe 4 more) and see if this continues. If it does, I am of no more assistance.

So when I write reach gen helmets, I’m not talking about Noble Team helmets and armour, I already have those with the exception of JUN’s gear. No I’m talking about Reach gen EVA, Pilot, Recon, Mk.V etc. helmets, i.e. the non-hero items. Are you saying that there is no way I can accumilate these without a special time limited pack?!!!