Req Points not awarded?

I just finished playing a game of warzone and the carnage report and my service records says that I earned 6,856 req points and when I check my points I did not receive them. This is very frustrating after using a legendary boost and loosing all those points

I just had 5 games in a row were the data was not achieved, you’ll just get the points later.
that’s the halo 5 motto.
“You’ll get it later, -Yoink- off”

> 2533274813655870;1:
> I just finished playing a game of warzone and the carnage report and my service records says that I earned 6,856 req points and when I check my points I did not receive them. This is very frustrating after using a legendary boost and loosing all those points

This started happening over the weekend. I have had it happen 3 times out of the 99 Warzone games I have played. Xboxlive servers are getting slammed for the holiday along with the H5 servers. Its that time of the year again. Prepare for some occasional down time. I have Fallout 4 already set aside in case live has issues.

They’ll show up eventually if you want the satisfaction of having them show up now quit out of halo and load it back up they should be there