REQ Points in WZ Firefight

Do u guys think WZ firefight will reward req points? Im hoping it will

Also should it be available offline (without req points obviously) bc some people like to play offline due to bad internet…

I hope it does. As for offline play, I doubt that’s going to happen. Sorry.

It’s highly likely that there won’t be offline play.

It’s also highly likely that you will get REQ points in WZ firefight. because they let you waste your REQs in WZFF. Just gonna call it Wiziff now.

It would be lovely if it was available offline but i agree with aerogata, chances are its going to be online only

No doubt in my mind…

As for offline, people don’t understand that the Xbox One offloads a lot of processing power to the cloud (lighting specifically). That isn’t something you can just turn off. Same reason Forge isn’t offline… the option to “bake lighting” is a huge load on the processor and gpu and would take ages if the One had to do it by itself.

> 2702159776439619;5:
> No doubt in my mind…
>
> As for offline, people don’t understand that the Xbox One offloads a lot of processing power to the cloud (lighting specifically). That isn’t something you can just turn off. Same reason Forge isn’t offline… the option to “bake lighting” is a huge load on the processor and gpu and would take ages if the One had to do it by itself.

Ye but campaign is offline so why cant they do the same for firefight

> 2533274945624480;6:
> > 2702159776439619;5:
> > No doubt in my mind…
> >
> > As for offline, people don’t understand that the Xbox One offloads a lot of processing power to the cloud (lighting specifically). That isn’t something you can just turn off. Same reason Forge isn’t offline… the option to “bake lighting” is a huge load on the processor and gpu and would take ages if the One had to do it by itself.
>
>
> Ye but campaign is offline so why cant they do the same for firefight

Not that easy. I’m not 100% sure on this but a lot of Halo 5 is on the Cloud because the X1 isn’t powerful enough to hold all of H5. That why when X1 goes down, so does H5. It sucks but from my understanding, it was the only way.

Also, WZ FF better have REQ points and EXP. I’m not going to put REQs in and get nothing in return.

I am pretty sure that they will have req points after a game of Warzone firefight. I do hope there is offline play though, or just solo play. (which I prefer)

It’s Warzone…one does not simply count REQ points out of the mix. And as for offline, I’m in the bad internet boat myself, but I don’t think the offline mdoe will happen unfortunately, since mostly anything on xbox one requires an internet connection.

> 2533274912536998;9:
> It’s Warzone…one does not simply count REQ points out of the mix. And as for offline, I’m in the bad internet boat myself, but I don’t think the offline mdoe will happen unfortunately, since mostly anything on xbox one requires an internet connection.

Im not in the bad internet boat thankfully, I was just suggesting for others :wink:

They never confirmed offline Firefight. It will be warding since it’s “Warzone”.

> 2533274945624480;1:
> Do u guys think WZ firefight will reward req points? Im hoping it will
>
> Also should it be available offline (without req points obviously) bc some people like to play offline due to bad internet…

They have no choice in Halo 5, everything but the campaign is locked if you’re not connected to XBL and when i say everything i mean, custom games, forge, reqs, Spartan customization …etc. So as much as i would love Warzone Firefight to have an offline mode, it just wont happen.

They should make custom games offline like seriously

> 2533274808793619;12:
> > 2533274945624480;1:
> > Do u guys think WZ firefight will reward req points? Im hoping it will
> >
> > Also should it be available offline (without req points obviously) bc some people like to play offline due to bad internet…
>
> They have no choice in Halo 5, everything but the campaign is locked if you’re not connected to XBL and when i say everything i mean, custom games, forge, reqs, Spartan customization …etc. So as much as i would love Warzone Firefight to have an offline mode, it just wont happen.