REQ points in custom games?

So lately I’ve been playing a lot of custom games on MCC with my buddies. After Mister Ron Chief Swanson’s REQ introduction video, I got thinking after he said that all small victories in multiplayer will contribute to the next REQ pack if that includes custom games. I can understand that that might make it a little too easy to farm the system, but me and my friends like to just play FFA slayer (varying between SWAT, fiesta, and flood) to win.

I think it would be cool if that worked to just get us maybe a small amount of points akin to Halo Reach. What do you guys think of this? Good to have everything contributing to these packs, or bad because of the possibility of farming the system?

> bad because of the possibility of farming the system?

Ding ding.

That’s not for the case for the same reason you don’t earn the same amount of XP in custom games and forge as matchmaking.

Because if that was the case. People would abuse the hell out of it and earn legendary reqs in no time

> 2533274796457055;2:
> > bad because of the possibility of farming the system?
>
>
> Ding ding.

One and done

> 2533274799135257;4:
> > 2533274796457055;2:
> > > bad because of the possibility of farming the system?
> >
> >
> > Ding ding.
>
>
> One and done

Perhaps if there were a limit to how much you could earn, as well as a cap for each day/week/month?

I’m sure it would be balanceable. Maybe if you earned them after playing custom games for a while eg every 2-3hours. Doesn’t have to be in a row.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> > bad because of the possibility of farming the system?
>
>
> Ding ding.

Answered your own question there I think.