Req points in compensation for server disconnect?

I’ve been disconnected from the last 3 games I’ve played. That’s an entire Gold Req drop. It’s been almost a week since launch, either fix your servers or start compensating players for each game they’re dropped from because this defeats the purpose of having dedicated servers.

If I were you I would check your internet connection, I have been playing all day now, with no problems, no problems since launch actually. only problem we had was that a guy with a high latency joined our fire team and we couldn’t start a match search, that’s about it.

> 2533274807116540;2:
> If I were you I would check your internet connection, I have been playing all day now, with no problems, no problems since launch actually. only problem we had was that a guy with a high latency joined our fire team and we couldn’t start a match search, that’s about it.

No game except Halo 5 has been giving me problems.

I would like to note just for proof of “checking your internet” to be a soltion this is a wide spread issue I myself am also unfortunate enough to have it ever since launch I can get maybe 1 game in sometime before I disconnect from arena it’s been this way sinceaunch and being the halo but I nut I am I tried everything just for note if 343 is watching I called my ISp changed from a static back to a dynamic, then no change.I reset router to factory settings, no change. I ran internet straight from the jack to Xbox one , no change I then removed the preview dashboard from my console… Which factory resets removing all content :confused: and then ran the same tests again… Still no change. I am very sad 343 ease help me my internet is optilink and I have an open mat I hope this mames
ot somewhere to help cause I’ve tried literally everything on my end 343

I’m sadly in the same bout, i have been disconnected from almost all my games! 343i Please fix!